With Guided Basin you can visit Cuenca and surroundings with the help of a specialized guide in the different areas and places that we will see, both in its history, evolution and in the natural environment that surrounds them. If you want to know Cuenca like the palm of your hand, join one of our guided tours.
Some of them are:
- Nightly charm: Night visit of the most medieval basin and the remains of the different cultures found in it.
- Medieval basin: Guided tour of the medieval area of Cuenca. During the tour the guide will tell us about the habits of life of the time, the evolution of the city and other interesting historical data.
- Hoz del Huécar and Casco Antigua de Cuenca: We will visit the Hoz del Río Huécar and its characteristic hanging houses.
- Don Quijote Route: Tour of the best known places mentioned in the important novel of Don Quixote de la Mancha by Miguel de Cervantes.
- Uclés and Segóbriga: Uclés is a town of great historical draft north of Cuenca that will delight the lovers of the history of Spain and Segóbriga is an archaeological park with which we will learn a lot about the different cultures that passed through Cuenca.