Corbera Secreta is the project for which you are about to take another step in the cultural experiences that can be carried out in this part of Barcelona. The visible head of this idea is your professional guide who will share with you a vision in which the influence of energy and meditation come into play.
- Visit Corbera de Llobregat through its architectural heritage: you will take a walk through the Monastery of Sant Ponç to see what traces the Romanesque left in this part of Barcelona. We will also follow the trail of the Templars, devout knights of Santa Magdalena.
- Go on an excursion to find the union between nature and magic : we make hiking trails that take you to spiritual routes such as magic stones. We will stop in places that overflow energy in the middle of natural settings.
- Become the protagonist of a historical adventure : dare to locate the Holy Grail ending with a centuries-old search in just 60 minutes. If you prefer, try to find the meaning of the scrolls found by the last prior of the Monastery of Sant Ponç.
In Secret Corbera we have drawn routes from which we can show you the surroundings of Corbera de Llobregat. Our excursions go through places in nature that give off energy, which is why they have been used as sacred sites throughout the centuries.
We will go through dolmens, large stones and vital points for the human being after a guided meditation that will open the door to exits like these:
- The spiritual route of the magic stones : we will leave from the Hotel Can Fisa daily at the time you decide to show you where these gigantic natural elements are located in this part of the province of Barcelona.
- Tour of the Doors of Corbera : we will stay in Corbera de Llobregat to make a path dotted with gates relevant to the understanding of the life of the human being. It is also available from Monday to Sunday with the same starting point as in the previous excursion.
Learn the secrets that are hidden in these Catalan places with a guide that will give you another point of view of its natural history.
With Corbera Secreta you will enter the history of Corbera de Llobregat through the architectural legacy left by our ancestors. Following an expert guide in this heritage you can make routes like these:
- Guided tour of the return of the last prior : we will meet in the old monastery of Sant Ponç to take a tour of its details and curiosities. This construction is an excellent representation of the Romanesque style in Catalonia. It was the home of congregations of Benedictine monks during the Middle Ages that accumulated dozens of stories that we want to share with you today so they don't get lost in time.
- Route through the footprint of the Templars : part from the facilities of the Hotel Can Fisa from where we will go towards the oldest part of Corbera de Llobregat. There we will be in the perfect environment to go back centuries when the Knights Templar worshiped Santa Magdalena.
You can make any of these visits on the day of the week that you decide including Saturdays and Sundays. In addition, the departure time is chosen by the group.
In Corbera Secreta we will wrap you in medieval stories to investigate the secrets of this historical stage in Catalonia. We develop our track games in the town of Corbera de Llobregat where we present two great challenges:
- Seekers of the Holy Grail : Over the centuries there are many who have tried to gain the most sacred symbol of our era. You will try to unravel the secrets by interpreting their legends and enigmas. However, there are only 60 minutes to check if you are the ones chosen by fate to make you a truth that could change the world we know. We will start from the door of the Hotel Can Fisa.
- The scrolls of the last prior : Guillem Despujol, who held the post of prior of the Monastery of Sant Ponç, found several scrolls that still remain unanswered. Your mission will be to correctly interpret the clues that will lead you to decipher them. The game is organized from the monastery itself.
These first-person adventures in Catalonia are available from Monday to Sunday with hours on demand.