In Enoaventura we work under a transversal idea to the best leisure options of the Rioja Alvesa. Aware that this land is synonymous with good wines and magnificent natural spaces, we think that nothing better than combining under the same group of professionals the possibility that you can know the wines of this Denomination of Origin while you know outdoor sports. P >
The proposals with which we will open your senses can be based on one or more of these modalities:
- Wine tourism and oleotourism : knowing the elaboration of each product in a thorough way, starting with its cultivation and collection to end in the tasting of the final product to value it in all its essence.
- Hiking : we will go on foot through places of minimum or medium difficulty. We will travel through itineraries where we will find Laguardia, León Dormido or Virgen de la Rosa, among others.
- Cycle tourism : the passion for mountain biking increases with the vision of places such as the Greenway of the Oja River.
- Birding : the animals respond here to the call of a home full of vegetation and thanks to this we can devote ourselves to bird watching, something we can do walking or cycling.
- Kayak : we will paddle in the Ebro river along the walks of the Bridge or the Póveda, with minimum times of 90 minutes.
- Extreme adventure : climbing on ridges and edges that are a meeting point for fans of rock walls, descent of the canyons of Bocino or Istora, or visits to the caves of Basaura or Akuandi. < / p>