Company in El Rebollar
A friend of mine and I are planning to be in Valencia, Spain, on June 23 (Saturday), and will be there for 2-3 days (Sunday & Monday). Both of us would like to have a skydiving experience there. My View more
friend (boy, 29 years old), currently holds a certificate from November that permits him to do skydiving on its own (he has followed the skydiving certificate course in Seville), whereas I would be interested in doing a skydiving tandem.
So, could you please inform us on the following:
1. Can we book individual skydiving for him and skydive tandem for me during our stay in weekend (Saturday, June 23-Sunday, June 24-Monday ,June 25)? Can we arrange booking it online before we arrive in Valencia? Can my friend do more than one skydiving during the day?
2. What time do the skydiving sessions take place?
3. How much does an individual skydiving and a tandem skydiving cost?
4. What type of plane is used for skydiving and at what altitude does it fly?
5. Do we need any preliminary information (physical preparation, clothing) before the building sessions?