If your children are passionate about football and dream of being able to dedicate themselves to this sport one day, in the Sergio Escudero football campus You can start to make it happen thanks to the activities organized from June 27 to July 1 .
We have organized a whole compendium of exercises and activities with which your children will learn about this sport from such important values as companionship or respect for all members of their team and the opposing team.
Among some of those preferred by the little ones, stand out :
- Physical conditioning training: General training in which we focus on developing the most necessary skills for football.
- Technical training: soccer practices in which we look at the individual mistakes of each one and those of the team in general, to help them polish them. < br />
- Tactical training: improvement in coordination strategies, in the solution of contingencies, etc.
- Talks: of people who are directly linked to this sport, such as players, referees, etc.
- English: classes in which football will be the central theme and we can get to talk about this sport in both languages, in addition to having other conversation topics in fluent English.
- Excursions: to rest from daily training we will visit water parks and zoos.