Mediterranean Boat Rental will become part of your list of essential contacts to hire any navigation service. We have prepared for you to have at your disposal both the boats and the training that makes it possible. Our main features will make it clear where the quality that characterizes us lies:
- We work from different bases in the Mediterranean : we have chosen the locations from which you have direct access to its waters and which are complemented by magnificent islands and coves to which we can go. This is the case of the Mar Menor from the port of Murcia or the Alicante coast from Denia and Torrevieja. We reach the Pitiusas in Formentera and Ibiza.
- We rent boats of the most popular models in the market: with a wide range of options to the point that you will require our advice to choose the one that suits your group and expectations. They belong to different lengths and have cabins and bathrooms with different capacity.
- We provide nautical practices : for those who have previously prepared the degrees available and legally regulated. We offer precise navigation hours and radio practices.
In Mediterranean Boat Rental we serve those people who are looking for training with one of the nautical qualifications available to enjoy the exclusivity of solo sailing with their group during their trips. Therefore, in addition to providing theoretical knowledge and preparation for the relevant exams, we also take care of the essential practical part to complete any program.
You need to complete your PER, PNB, Yacht or Captain Pattern, you can ask us:
- Practices for Basic Boat Pattern : they consist of 8 full hours of navigation and 4 h more radio in which you will get used to communications.
- For Recreational Vessel Pattern : you will need to double the navigation time reaching 16 hours while the time for radio practices is extended until 12 h.
- For Skipper and Yacht Captain : in any case 48 hours of navigation are requested in total. 12 hours will be dedicated to radio communications focused on solving the main situations that occur on sea journeys.
In Mediterranean Boat Rental we seek to make it possible for you to have a different vacation by boarding one of our boats that we offer from several bases.
You will usually find us in Murcia, at the foot of the Mar Menor, which offers us calm waters and numerous coves and small islands that can be used in our outings. However, it is not the only port from which you can take one of these boats as we also operate from Torrevieja, in Alicante, from Denia without changing province or in the Balearic Islands from the islands of Ibiza and Formentera.
The fleet of boats we have is as varied as the needs of our customers. These are just some of them:
- The Lagoon 440 MC : it is available for rent with skipper and allows you to check how is sailing in a catamaran so wide as to house 4 cabins. They provide 2 more assistance to the crew in their more than 13 meters in length.
- Bavaria 30 Cruiser : it is one of the smallest, and with it the most versatile, of which we put at your disposal with a length of 9.5 meters and two cabins that can be used by small groups or as a couple.