In the Los Brezos Equestrian Club you have at your disposal all the equestrian services you require in the north of the island of Tenerife. Our work is the result of a tradition that is close to reaching three decades in training riders and training these beautiful animals.
Today we continue with the line of activities that we have followed since our birth so that the clients that have us find the qualification and professionalism they expect. We are:
- Riding school : for all levels based on the indispensable initiation in the modalities of both jumping and dressage. You will learn with teachers qualified as sports technicians.
We also prepare to pass the galloping exams to those students who want to follow a progression recognized by the equestrian federations.
- Walks : taking advantage of our unique location in a typical forested area of Tenerife. We pass wide paths that allow those who begin to ride comfortably and without difficulties.
- Horse riding camps : throughout the school holiday periods of the year for participants who are at least 5 years old and a maximum of 16.
In the Los Brezos Equestrian Club we will show you that the Canary Island of Tenerife also presents other natural values that add to what we usually see on the beach. We take you on horseback through its interior forests allowing you to attend landscapes that only experts can teach you about it:
- We organize routes of different durations: our services are not rigid, they adapt to you and it will be the teachers of our center who establish the itinerary and the duration as they evaluate in level with which you arrive. If you don't have any, it's not a problem either.
- We will follow comfortable itineraries: in order that anyone can enjoy regardless of their experience, we follow paths between trees of considerable breadth which facilitates the passage with the horses. Those who wish may ask us to dare with smaller paths that require some more skill on animals.
- We lend the safety equipment: any rider or rider who trusts our routes will wear the mandatory helmet so that he is safe. We also add comfort and tranquility by providing homologated vests that will minimize the damage in falls that rarely occur. For this we take care of accompanying and supervising you until the return to the equestrian.
In Los Brezos Equestrian Club, children and young people who have reached the age of 5 and do not exceed 16 can spend their holiday periods in direct contact with the horses of our center living with them in equestrian camps that have place at different times of winter and summer.
You can book your equine colony for weekly periods or even for a single day. It awaits you:
- A weekly schedule, from Monday to Friday, which begins at 8 in the morning with the goal that parents can reach their daily activities after leaving them with us. We will be together until the time of collection at 5 pm.
- We will give all children breakfast in the middle of the morning and include lunch without price increase.
- The main activities that we will do will be the routes on horseback to know the mountains that surround us and the natural characteristics of the surroundings. We will learn how horses behave and what care they need.
Also if you enroll several brothers together we will offer you a special price so they can be together in our facilities.