PADI Advanced Open Water, La HerraduraSKU: 16459
Description of PADI Advanced Open Water, La HerraduraIf you count with an Open Water Diver title and you want to keep on learning, then its time to become an advanced scuba diver witht he PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.
It´s perfect to refresh all your knowledge, plus giving a step further.
We develop 5 specific dives: one is a underwater navigation, another a deep scuba diving and the other 3 is your choice. You have many possibilities (night scuba diving, nitrox scuba diving, sunken ship sucba diving...etc)
We will work on the following technical aspects:
- How to navigate with fins, visual reference and time
- practical aspects of deep scuba diving
- use a scuba diving computer and an electronic dive planner TM (ePIRTM)
- effects on deep scuba diving
- how to use the underwater compass
The requirements to develop the Open Water Diver are:
- have a Open Water Diver title
- have at least 14 years old
- 2 carnet size photos
Become a scuba diver expert!!
- professional instructors
- 5 dives (2 obligatory and 2 to choose)
- title processing
- civil responsibility and accident insurance