The company Official Guides of Jaén has been conducting guided tours of the province of Jaén for 20 years, according to current legislation.
It belongs to the Andalusian Federation of Associations of Tourist Guides (FAAPIT), integrating itself in turn to various public organizations referring to tourism such as the FEG, European Federation of Guides.
Throughout our transition we have worked, and work, in various languages (English, French and Italian, thus giving the opportunity to meet Jaén to people from other countries.
Our routes are divided into different sections according to the theme that is covered in the visit. In this way, we have the following itineraries:
- Tourist routes on cultural trips: We make these visits for those who are passing through the city.
- Thematic routes: Diversity is what characterizes these routes, we can talk from stories and legends, to literary or artistic themes.
- Visits adapted for people with reduced mobility or disabled: are organized by special areas of the city for these people, thus facilitating their mobility during the visit.
- Guided visits to educational centers: These are didactic excursions in which they are taught the whole history, characteristics, customs ... of all the places they visit.
- Routes for groups of companies, congresses and incentives: managed with special prices for groups of workers belonging to companies.
- Night versions of the routes: The guided tours will take place at nightfall, and all the monuments can be seen under the moonlight.
All our visits are made through the city of Jaén, Úbeda and Baeza. Also if you have a planned itinerary you just have to tell us, and we will adapt to your needs. The routes can have a duration of half a day, or a full day.