Guide of horse riding camps in Alicante . Find prices of equestrian camps in Alicante and colonies to practice horse riding. All companies that organize horse camps in Alicante with riding lessons and activities for children and youth.
Based on 1 reviews
Based on 4 offers
The most liked Horse Riding Camps offers in Alicante
All the Horse Riding Camps companies in Alicante
Club Hípico Costa Blanca
Sant Vicent Del Raspeig/san Vicente Del (Alicante)
Equestrian Club Costa Blanca Equestrian Camps is a Alicante company located in the town of San Vicente del Raspeig, very close to the city of Alicante. Every summer they organize the best camps for children who want to learn how to ride horses while enjoying nature.
The camps pose an experience that mixes adventure activities and sports with riding lessons of all levels:
- Initiation: For children who have never ridden on horseback, with this course they can learn the most basic rudiments to be able to handle.
- Intermediate: This course is for children who have already ridden several times on horseback and, therefore, are comfortable on the backs of these animals. New techniques are taught as well as to perfect those that are already known.
- Advanced: This course is recommended for children with a lot of experience in riding and who want to perfect their technique in galloping, jumping and, in general, more advanced skills.
There are also pre-childhood courses for younger children, ages 2 to 4. (Horse Riding Camps Alicante)
Pony Club Jalisco
At Pony Club Jalisco we want you to enjoy riding and do it in the best possible environment. To get you to love the equine world and have great moments on horseback, we have organized camps in the months of July and August and also a very special one in the Christmas holidays.
Summer school will open its doors every week. You can bring your children 7 days from 10 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon to enjoy the horses and other activities that we will do in the equestrian. The groups will be reduced and in each turn there will only be 10 students. This way we will get everyone to learn in a personalized way.
The minimum age is 4 years and the maximum for summer camps, 17. In addition, we prepare camps and workshops on Christmas holidays to which adults can also come.
If you want to bring your own horse. He will stay in our stables and we will feed him and take care of him while you are with us. (Horse Riding Camps Alicante)
Centro Hípico Lledó
A child who is in contact with horses acquires greater abilities and skills that he can apply to all areas of his life. Therefore, at the Lledó Equestrian Center we advise you to take advantage of your school vacations to give them a boost in that sense since that is when they can spend more time with us through our Summer Courses.
Do you want to know its characteristics? They are as follows:
- We welcome children from 6 years old : because we believe it is the most appropriate time to start riding them. At this age they are already able to assimilate the knowledge we impart to them.
- They take place from the end of June until the end of August : this is how we coincide with the closing of school doors. As soon as you finish the course you can count on us, being a good opportunity to work or whatever you need while the little ones are in the riding facilities.
- Hiring by weeks : from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., you can book the days you want, also loose if it suits you better.
Of course, horse riding will be the focus of these courses in which there will also be time to play and learn about the care the horse needs. (Horse Riding Camps Alicante)
The best areas to do Horse Riding Camps in Alicante
The last consultations about budget and prices we have received from interested people
Company in Sant Vicent Del Raspeig/san Vicente Del (Alicante)
I live in Albir. My daughter and her friend (Maddie and Ellie) are both 15, are competent riders and I am looking for some activities to entertain them through the summer holidays. I have View more
seen that you offer a 5 day horse camp. Does this involve accommodation as well?
I would be looking for the first 3 weeks of July for a 5 day camp if possible.
can you send me some more information?
Yo vivo en albir Mi hija y su amiga (Maddie y Ellie) tienen 15 años, son riders competentes y estoy buscando algunas actividades para entretenerlas durante las vacaciones de verano. He visto que ofrecen un campamento de caballos de 5 días. ¿Implica esto también alojamiento?
Estaría buscando las primeras 3 semanas de julio para un campamento de 5 días si es posible.
¿Me pueden enviar más información?