Birding Andalusian, is located in Arcos de la Frontera, halfway between the mountains and the Cadiz coast.
Our specialty is bird watching around the town, the northern countryside and the Sierra de Cádiz.
We also do ecotourism routes, interpreting the history, landscape and popular knowledge of the corners of this region of southern Andalusia.
Thus, among other routes we can visit: wineries, ethnological museums, archaeological sites, monumental area, charming landscapes and above all, the sighting of the wildlife of these surroundings.
Therefore, we move between the places and reserves of the northern countryside of Cádiz and the southern area of Seville, as well as the Natural Parks of Los Alcornocales and Grazalema.
All this, accompanied by the spectacular Mediterranean climate, with mild temperatures and where you can enjoy its more than 300 days of light per year.
Get in touch with Birding Andalusian to delight yourself with all the charm of southern Andalusia while you know its history and its surroundings. You will not regret it!
Birding Andalucía Trekking , located in Arcos de la Frontera (Cádiz), we are a family business that organizes hiking trails through the Sierra de Cádiz.
So that you can get to know the history and the wonderful natural environment that our town and the area in which it is located hide, we organize hiking trails accompanied by a guide that covers several points of the Sierra de Cádiz:
a) Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park: this park hides an exceptional botanical and animal wealth. The hiking trails we do in this area are:
- The Roman road: one of the most typical excursions, in which you will travel for approximately 4 hours the old Roman road that connects Benaocaz with Ubrique.
- Río Majaceite: route of about 4 h. approx. to tour one of the jewels of the park, the Majaceite river to finish watching the "Water Museum ". For this route we accompany with a vehicle, necessary to make part of the route.
- Salto del Cabrero: medium difficulty route, where you can visit an impressive fault displaced with 80 meters of fall, whose walls separated by a 50 meter wide gorge, will present you with a spectacular landscape. Route of the highest landscape, botanical and ornithological interest.
- Pinsapos Forest: Pinsapos are the star species of the Park, since it is one of the few places in the world where this species is found. During this route of medium difficulty, you will enter the forest to enjoy the five senses and feel a living space that has been preserved since the tertiary era, after the last glaciations. The duration of the route can be half day or full day if you prefer to end up in the town of Benamahoma.
- El Torreón: hiking route of high difficulty. For a period of 4 to 5 hours approx. You will take the tour to visit the highest peak in the province of Cádiz. Effort compensated by the high landscape, botanical and ornithological interest, in addition to guaranteeing the sighting of Cabra Montés.
- Green throat: In 4-5h. excursion to travel 5 km from the southern slope of Mount Cambronera. This route has an attraction that is a canyon of about 250 meters of unevenness and one of the best places in Europe to enjoy the flight of vultures and other species of raptors.
- Plains of the reverse: route of low difficulty that covers a 4h excursion and is suitable for any age, since it passes through a comfortable path and from which you will be able to observe a wide ornithological and landscape variety.
b) Los Alcornocales Natural Park: called the last jungle in southern Europe. The routes that are made in this area of the park are:
- Ascension to the cistern: high difficulty route where you will travel 9 km of impressive landscape beauty and whereYou can see numerous animal and plant species.
- Ascension to the Picacho: medium difficulty route that covers 3 km to get you into a beautiful protected natural space.
If you want to know the Sierra de Cádiz and be amazed by its animal and plant beauty, get in touch with Birding Andalucía Tours Trekking and take advantage of this opportunity while doing your sportfavorite.
From Birding Andalucía Wine Tourism Tours , located in Arcos de la Frontera (Cádiz), we invite you to taste the flavors of the area while enjoying an environment rich in landscape, ornithological and botanical variety.
To make these wine tourism routes and get to know the most important wineries of our lands, we offer you a transport service and take care of the entire organization, so that your only concern is to let yourself be carried away by the senses. p >
One of the most important visits is that of the Bodega "Regantío ", next to Bornos Lake, where you can first visit the facilities, then they will explain the winemaking process and finally you can taste the result of This whole process, a delicious wine. In addition, we offer you the possibility of having lunch in a lounge where you can taste the typical dishes of the countryside and mountains of Cádiz.
If you wish, you can learn about the raw material with which the wines from these wineries are made, touring the vineyards by bicycle, and feeling the grapes that will later become the wine that you can finally taste.
Contact Birding Andalucía Wine Tourism Tours and ask for information about our routes, because we want you to enjoy Arcos de la Frontera with the five senses.
Birding Andalucía offers you the best idea to organize Teambuilding for companies.
In Arcos de la Frontera (Cádiz) you and your team can enjoy a wonderful day combining activities such as hiking, interpretation of the natural environment, wine tourism, ornithological routes, cultural visits, and all kinds of activities that will foster fellowship and make you have a perfect day.
The different excursions we organize are:
Contact us and we will answer any questions.
If you want to organize a bachelor party in the most original and relaxing way, Birding Andalucía has the best offer.
In Arcos de la Frontera (Cádiz) the best leisure activities are organized so you can enjoy an unforgettable day with your family. Say goodbye to singleness for everything great, while hiking, wine tasting, you know all the secrets of the nature of the area and, all this, in the best environment and with the maximum guarantee.
Some of the excursions we do are:
Request a lot of information without any commitment.