Casa Herreros is an A Environmental Tourism Agency (A.T.M.A) that has its facilities in a 19th-century house located in Rada de Haro, province of Cuenca. By car from Madrid the journey lasts approximately dor hours, while from Cuenca or Albacete it does not arrive an hour and a half.
The house is fully renovated and restored so that guests can enjoy accommodation with all the comforts in the middle of the Manchego countryside, land of mills and giants.
In addition to accommodation, they offer the possibility to their clients to perform all kinds of activities related to nature and sport, such as:
- Paintball: the best painting battles in its 25,000 square meter field.
- Quads: Walk the field in this fun all-terrain vehicle.
- Hiking: Experience the tranquility of the Manchego countryside on foot.
- Hunting: Free, rabbits, partridges ... Show your hunting skills while enjoying nature.
- Mountain bike rental: how to travel the countryside for the most sporty.