Center of Equestrian Tourism O Windy is an equestrian center located in A Laracha (A Coruña). This Center was born from a recreational and sports initiative that aims to boost this rural area while promoting the practice of equestrian sports and the approach of country life to all people.
The activities we offer are:
We have ample fully equipped facilities among which we have:
Check all our possibilities and get to know our facilities at O Ventoso Equestrian Tourism Center .
The O Ventoso Equestrian Tourism Center is located in the town of A Laracha , 23 kilometers from A Coruña and 60 kilometers from Santiago de Compostela .
It offers various types of routes and horse riding according to the needs and experience of the clients:
- 1 hour horse routes : initiation for people who have never ridden on horseback.
- 2-hour horse riding : recommended for people who already have some riding experience.
- Half-day horse riding : for those who want to live a different day, surrounded by nature and horses.
They also organize day camps in the months of July and August , with hours from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and food and bus transportation included.
In addition, they have other services such as:
- Farm visits for school groups.
- Individual riding lessons 1 hour long.
- Children's parties with or without snack.
- Team building exercises aimed at companies.
- Hippotherapy and therapeutic riding for people with mental or physical disabilities.
The O Ventoso Equestrian Tourism Center is located in the Galician province of A Coruña , more specifically in the town of A Laracha, which can be reached from A Coruña by car in less than 20 minutes.
During the months of July and August they offer their day camps for children between the ages of 6 and 14. They are camps designed for children to enjoy nature and learn about horses. It is also a good form of work reconciliation for those parents who have to work during those months and cannot leave their children alone at home.
The camps have a duration of one week , and include bus transportation and daily food. Some of the activities that are developed are:
- Horse riding: classes of all levels, from initiation to improvement, so that all children can ride horses.
- Hiking: Walking routes around the facilities, in the middle of nature.
- Huerta: so that children learn the importance of a healthy and balanced diet and cultivate the land.
- Environmental activities: In these activities, respect for nature and the environment is instilled.
- Craft: the different craft activities serve to develop skills such as patience, concentration, hand-eye coordination, etc.
Once you know what a game of Paintball is and participate in one, you will always want to repeat. In The Center for Equestrian Tourism or Windy you have the option to join your friends and get together to compete in a paintball battle in the middle of the forest.
The area in which we organize this game contains a lot of cabins and other objects and small structures with which you can hide from the enemy and shoot without being seen.
This strategy game is a favorite to celebrate birthdays, team buildings, bachelor parties and other events of this type, as it involves a few hours of fun for each and every participant.
The protective equipment and markers and paintballs are provided by us as well as the monitor that will detail how the structure is made.
After the game we can organize a meal in our barbecue while you take a shower, if you feel like it in our facilities without any commitment.
8000 square meters at your disposal to simulate the best battle with friends.
Dare to launch yourself for what is surely the best zip line of all Galicia and, surely, the longest. You do not have to excuse yourself from anything, it is a very fun activity and it does not matter if you do it to train or just have fun. In the O Ventosa Equestrian Tourism Center we give you the opportunity.