Portal specialized in the paintball companies in Seville . Here you can find a list with all the paintball fields so you can contact them and ask them for prices or availability. You can also locate them on the map to finally go to the paintball field in Seville closest to your area.
Seville is one the leisure capitals in Spain and one of the most famous places to enjoy bachelor parties and all type of parties, whether there are teambuilding or particulars. In the case of paintball, Seville provides a great variety of fields can be the “perfect one” at the moment when looking for that accurate place to celebrate the activity your planning.
If you are recurrent, a speedball is one of the best options or you can also choose among one of the themed parks and defend your team by standing behind barrels or pallets. Whatever it is, fun times are guaranteed if you choose Seville as the place to carry out your paintball party.
To compete with shots is the most effective option against the stress, in other words, you need the region of Seville. With this sport, you will get a nice and very different time with friends, and if you are adults, and for kids, give them a very different and unique birthday party. These mixed with incredible settings, capable of submerging in all type of battlefields, gives the best result to the best plan to enjoy on your free time. You have alternatives all over the Seville territory.
It’s not an activity you can’t miss? Take a look to this video and convince yourself!
In the capital of Seville, you have a variety of companies that have incorporated paintball to their list of activities. The fields of the city can be outdoor or in the middle of natural terrains, searching to provide more realism to their matches.
- In Utrera, you will find fields located in La Hacienda de Orán and in the Camino de Molares, and with sessions that provide a minimum of 100 paintballs. If you increase the ammunition, buying packages to pass more hours in the facilities, they will also give you the possibility of incorporating an open bar so you don’t get thirsty. Surely, you will feel eager to drink a nice cold soda after avoiding the impacts, running and getting refuge in any of the towers, fortress or barrels. In the case, if the players are minors, between the ages of 7 to 13 years old, the guns that will be used will be specially made for them and with less power.
- In Aznalcóllar, you can extend your strategy whether you need to that in bigger fields of the Community of Andalucia. Each and one of them is decorated with themes like submerging in the historical moment of the Normandy landing, or in the Wild West or the dangerous streets of the Bronx where the strangers are not welcomed. Here, matches can be arranged with people from the age of 12, those who are younger can choose the soft paintball with the suitable material to the ages.
- If for your is better Espartinas, from the road that joins with Gines, you will find up to 4 settings that are found in the same facility. There, you can be soldiers and hide behind the straw bales of the farm, assault the tires cemetery to get the enemy's flag or try to explode a bomb before the police don’t allow you to do it. The best part is that they have great lighting to also plat at night.
- In Bolullos de la Mitación is the perfect family paintball offer, safe for parents and kids starting from 8 years old. The families play inside, even though is in the outdoors, is completely protected from the outdoors due to an inflatable structure so any shoot can escape.
- If Gerena is your place, it will be impossible to repeat the game each time you come to visit its 80 thousand m2 field. This incredible big space, you can get lost with a gun in hand, 8 settings are up in here that will change radically the theme of the session in each occasion. There are with wood structures, with tires like the main obstacles or the one used as a refuge in the middle of nature. If you want to mock the bad weather, you can pass to the indoor scenario with 2 thousand m2, totally covered.
- Near Seville, like Huelva, you have incredible fields in the Las Guardas Castles and where the staff will propose you different paintball modes, as a sniper, with which you will look for the moving objective mercilessly, and the aviator’s, becuase in this mode you need to rescue a fallen partner in the enemy’s territory.
- The Saltera field’s dimension is no less due to the 25 thousand m2 that include a BBQ area and resting zone for those who are not playing don’t miss any detail of the match.
- In Guillena, you can find the most chaotic game you will ever find with the game mode called “ Anarchy”, where everything is possible and the shoots don’t differentiate between friends or enemies. To recover the order by teams, after catching the central flag.
- In Dos Hermanas, you will discover the paintball origins, by visiting the first field that was created in the surroundings of the Corchuela Park. To enter here is like to travel to World War II as the American army, thanks to the accurate decoration that has tents from the American military, among other things.
- Another facility that follows the military decoration and themes is Los Palacios and Villafranca. Next to this one, set as a soldiers camp, are the hidden passageways in the middle of a jungle or castles.
- Another alternative to indoor paintball is found in Alcalá de Guadaira, where the guns are charged with special balls that can be reused so you don’t stay without ammunition or if it’s better for you, you can visit Morón de la Frontera to play in an authentic Andalucian farm.