With Los Arcos you find the sailing school that will teach you how to get involved in several of the water sports that arouse most interest. We use a base in the Mar Menor, from Santiago de la Ribera in Murcia, to guarantee students the ideal conditions to take advantage of every minute of the course in which they are participating.
The modalities by which you can decide are:
- Light sail : the purest and simplest form of navigation to make direct contact with the sea. You can start by requesting a 6-hour baptism with which you will get a complete idea of the theoretical concepts of this sport and how they are put into practice. You will do it in 3 days so that you adapt gradually.
- Windsurf : you will use our tables designed for people who start in this sport whose use will be guided by the monitors in 3 days with 2 hours of each class.
- Catamaran : a training available also as a 6-hour baptism with 120 minutes a day. Unlike sailing, you will experience what it is like to navigate a more agile and faster boat.
At Los Arcos Sailing School you can train to navigate and feel that you are moving quickly thanks to the two decades of experience that we accumulate as instructors in the Mar Menor.
The first advantage that you will find trusting us is the conditions of the area in which we practice. In this part of the Murcian coast there are no aggressive currents and we are protected from intense waves which facilitates learning. Under these circumstances, added to fairly mild average temperatures throughout the year, you can choose if:
- You participate in the sailing classes : aimed at students at levels of initiation or those who are looking for new concepts to add to those who have already put into practice. If you start with a baptism you will complete it in 3 days in which we will be in contact with this sport 2 hours every day.
- You opt for catamaran sailing lessons : we will go out to sea with a boat in which we will experience the speed and variety of its movements with the maneuvers we will work on. You can make your first contact with a 6-hour course distributed in 3 days.
In the Los Arcos Sailing School we increase the possibilities you have to enjoy the Mar Menor by entering windsurfing. You will learn in an area of the coast of Murcia that has the right level of waves, providing us with fun but being protected from the most intense currents so that you have it even easier and feel that you are safe since you set foot in the water. P >
We base the success of our students on two circumstances: the importance of providing them with technically appropriate material and the experience that our instructors have demonstrated for years. You will train with F2-B3 Maui Sails tables that are designed for initiation levels . This way you will be able to move by yourself in a short time.
The initial windsurfing course includes 6 hours of theory and practice that have been distributed in 3 days for the comfort of the participants. So you can internalize what we teach you little by little but without interruptions in the time that would make you lose your rhythm.
There are also more complete courses of 12 hours that are taught from Monday to Saturday. Class schedule begins at 10 a.m. and ends at 8 p.m. with 120-minute lessons.