MMallorca is a company with years of experience in multi-adventure, combining water activities with mountain activities.
The activities in Mallorca that we have are the following:
• Coastering : one of the most complete adventure sports, combining various modalities like Water falls, psychobloc, canyoning, etc.
In the best beaches and coves of the island of Mallorca, with an always unbeatable temperature, you can cool off while you let your adrenaline fly by practicing a whole series of exciting water and land sports.
• Hiking : the Tramontana Mountains will delight your view while you perform This fantastic and healthy activity. This mountain range has countless ravines to visit all year round, dry in spring and summer and with water in autumn and winter.
Hiking trails are offered for children and adults. Adapted for all levels and ages.
• Climbing : one of the best things to do in Mallorca is definitely climbing. The island has rocks for all levels that seem designed for the fan of this adventure sport in all modalities.
We make routes in beginner climbing courses for beginners as well as practices in the best rocks for the most experienced. We have experience guides that will value the place that suits you best, depending on your level and preferences . There are routes to ninth grade, which leave the possibilities open to children and adults, novices and professional climbers.
• Physical store in the center of Palma : located very close to Mercado del Olivar and San Miguel street. Here you will find the best Mammut brand items, already a prestigious brand of which we are official distributors. In the same way you can bade in style by equipping yourself with glasses and all kinds of accessories of the Bollé and Cebé brands.
Mallorquines or adventurous tourists, MMallorca is an excellent option to enjoy an unforgettable day in Palma de Mallorca, enjoying activities as safe as intense that will make you vibrate from adrenaline.
If you love climbing mountains, Mallorca is your place. The Sierra de Tramontana is an ideal place to climb, it is the most important mountain range in the Balearic Islands, with a maximum height of 1450 meters (Puig Mayor).
The combination of sun, sea and mountains is perfect to enjoy this activity. Take advantage of the possibility of practicing psychobloc (deep water soloing) , a discipline born on the island of Mallorca that consists of climbing the rock over the water.
You can also enjoy classic and sport climbing. With ropes, harness and everything you need that will be provided but think about bringing clothes with which you can move without problem.
There are also a large number of routes for climbing of all kinds and for all levels. Which one you go to will depend on your level and preferences since you can practice from beginner level, with introductory courses, up to ninth grade for the most expert.
It is possible to do this activity during all seasons, since the weather conditions on the island are not usually too bad, not even in winter, and they are sunny and pleasant during most of the year.
Explore the Cova d'Es Coloms located on the coast of Mallorca. Here you can enjoy a complete caving activity where you will also do rappelling, hiking and swimming at the same time with optional steps for you to choose from.
It will be reached from Cala Romántica to Cala Falcó along a path bordering the sea, where we will have the possibility to see the Balearic flora and fauna. Once we arrive at Cala Falcó, you can practice rappelling to access the entrance of the cave from a height of approximately 23 meters. If you don't feel like trying this technique, just swim to the cave entrance. Wetsuits will make swimming very simple and relaxing.
This cave offers a unique underground world with extensive corridors through which to walk inside while admiring the interior stalactites and stalagmites. You will discover bluish inland lakes along this natural treasure where you can bathe with our wetsuits.
You will learn curious facts about what we are seeing from the hand of the instructor learning about the type of rock that you will step on or what insects and animals use the cave as a home. If you stay tuned you may come across some of them.
The landscape of Mallorca is very rich and therefore it is an ideal place for hiking trips. Take part in a journey through the Sierra de la Tramontana full of cliffs and other impressive natural formations.
This mountain range is full of places to fill your visit with views of the nearly 1,500 meters of Puig Mayor .
It is the most important mountain range in the Balearic Islands due to its height and beauty. It has been considered World Heritage Site by UNESCO . Our monitors, knowledgeable about the terrain, will take you through the highlights that this mountainous area has to offer.
In addition to its natural values, different civilizations, since the ancient Romans, have left their mark on constructions that are still appreciated today.
You will be able to enjoy the views of the Mediterranean Sea coast and the mountains at the same time in settings with great contrasts that only occur in this archipelago. The walk can be as long as you want but we recommend good shoes so you don't have to leave early.
Live with us the best canyoning on the island of Mallorca. Choose your station for it according to your preferences:
- If you like dry ravines , you should do the activity in spring or summer. The warm climate will make it ideal to enjoy the views of the Sierra de Tramontana. The summer season is also perfect for coasteering jumping into the waters of the Mediterranean.
- If you are more of water canyoning , in autumn and winter it is full of water slides and jumps that will make the adventure a more complete experience.
For beginners there are many ravines of all levels and difficulties. You will be guided, taught and helped to descend the rocky massifs, slopes and jumps that come your way.
For the experienced, the famous Sa Fosca ravine will be an entertaining challenge that will put your abilities to the test. It has steep walls at almost 320 meters and a multitude of jumps at different distances from the river bed. In its 6 and a half kilometers in length you will see a reservoir, waterfalls, waterfalls of all kinds, pools of water and many other surprises such as the last section that is done in the dark. That is why it is considered one of the best places for canyoning in the world.