Climbing course in Burgos Level IISKU: 63217
Description of Climbing course in Burgos Level II
If you already have some training in climbing and want to continue improving, sign up for this 16-hour course that we teach in Burgos. Depending on the weather conditions and the student's experience we will move to different spots within the province, such as Pancorbo or Peñahorada. Improve your climbing and enjoy the mountains!
Classes will take place on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) during full days. We will take care of providing the material and you want to improve the technique. In this way, we will divide the course into:
- Block I. We will review the basic techniques, gathering and gathering manoeuvers.
- Block II. Explanation of the advanced technique, realization of safe rappelling, organization of the material and communication, sports climbing of 1º long.
- Block III. Rescuing a partner and self-rescue manoeuvers.
* Groups of maximum 6 people.
- An expert in rock climbing (maximum 6 participants).
- Groupal first-aid kit.
- Pre-activity briefing.
- Activity insurances.
- Required technical equipment (harness, helmet, carabiners, tape sling, ropes, etc.)
- Video dossier of the course contents.