Guide of English camps in Requena . Find prices for English summer camps in Requena with courses for children and youth. All companies that organize English camps in Requena to learn the language in a natural environment with native teachers.
Based on 4 reviews
Based on 6 offers
The most liked English Camps offers in Requena
All the English Camps companies in Requena
Moragete Complejo Educativo
Campus Moragete is a educational complex dedicated to total immersion into the English through interactive and fun activities.
Located in the Natural Park of the Hoces del Cabrìel , there is also the possibility of multi-adventure activities
We work all year with these 2 formulas:
1. - Extracurricular Activities Center attended by schools throughout Spain for stays from 1 to 5 days. On these trips, children can participate in 2 programs : one full immersion in English, with adventure, and a complete multi-adventure program with some English activities. For more information, the 2 programs are down on the board
2.- As a center dedicated to the Summer Camps universe.
Why choose us ?:
- All our teachers are nativos.
- Optimization. We guarantee a wide variety of activities thanks to the team and the small groups .
- We carry out a multitude of multiadventure activities that in our spectacular surroundings become incredible.
- Large capacity. We currently have accommodation for 320 students.
- Homemade food: One of the things we are most proud of is that children really enjoy our home cooking. It's like my grandmother's! They say.
- No money. We use a point system, in Moragete we forget about money!
We tell you the most important points:
Philosophy: the only way to learn a language well is to practice it and, to practice, it is necessary that the working groups be reduced. In addition, we must make the use of language useful and fun. We use the most interesting methods for language learning: real situations, theater, CLIL, presentations, debates, games ... a whole world of ideas for children to learn!
The levels for summer camps are 3: level 1, for students with little knowledge, level 2 for those with at least A2 and level 3 for those who have at least reached B1. The first two are aimed at kids from 7 years old with 1 teacher for every 6 students. Level 3 is for kids from 12 years old with a teacher for every 4 students.
Things that attendees have to bring to the center :
1º.- No money is needed (children can get sweets and other things through an original point system).
2nd.- Personal hygiene bag: toothbrush, cream,etc.
3rd.- Normal daily clothes and slippers for adventure activities.
3º.- If they bring a mobile phone, they can only use it from 21 to 22 hours (during that time they can also call their homes for free from a landline).
What is included in the price of both extracurricular activities and summer camp ?. Class attendance and material used, accommodation in bunk beds with bed linen, towel and all accessories necessary, 5 daily meals, compulsory insurance and all activities carried out during the stay.
Check the registration deadlines and program of activities for the English camps of Moragete that will take place in July andAugust. (English Camps Requena)