Horseback Riding in Valladolid: Look up for prices, request costs and find the best deals in horse riding centres in Valladolid and equestrian activities. Horseback riding Tours and horse trekking in Valladolid, Simancas, Cabezón de Pisuerga, Cañón de Río Lobos or Tordesillas are perfect activities for children, birthday’s parties, corporate entertainment, team building, social events, weddings and original gifts.
Tips if you are going to do Horse Riding in Valladolid
If you are looking for ways to spend a different day in Valladolid and you are a lover of the equestrian world, read on because here we will solve any doubts you may have when you set off on a horseback riding tour through Valladolid.
Valladolid is the perfect place to go on a horse ride as it can be adapted to the tastes and levels of each rider. Since there are many equestrian routes in the province of Valladolid, we have grouped them by categories to adapt them to the level, likings and even, the people you want to accompany you on this adventure.
Start trotting in your mind as you read the following lines that will awaken your curiosity for the equestrian world, and your eagerness to explore the lands of Valladolid like you had never imagined:
- For those excited to learn how to ride, of course, there are routes that will provide you with a first contact experience with these noble animals. We will go for a 1-hour tour around the Simancas area, in the south of Valladolid, where a professional rider will adapt to your level without any problems. We will ride with our horses through the medieval castle of Simancas, soaking up a history capable of transporting us to a time of conflict between Christians and Arabs. But without a doubt, you will experience how easy riding your horse through the Cañada Real Burgalesa cattle route, where you will feel the strong connection with the animal and nature.
- For those who have already gone from trotting to galloping and are close to becoming accomplished riders, why not look at the trails that follow the course of the Duero River? Relying on the rider’s practice and experience, a route of 2-3 hours will not become tiresome nor boring for you. This route on horseback starts in Tordesillas, the southernmost town in Valladolid, and finishes in San Miguel del Pino. At all times we will have the Duero River dazzling us with the sound of its water as our background music, a route on horseback of a relaxed nature that also offers stretches of a higher difficulty if you ask the equestrian guide.
- For the heirs of Buffalo Bill's adventurous spirit, we propose an authentic adventure on horseback along the whole of the Ribera del Duero bank. What does this horseback ride through Valladolid come with? Apart from being in complete harmony with the animal and the lands bathed by one of the most important rivers of Spain, within the itinerary also includes views to some of the most important wineries in the area. We will travel on horseback from Sebulcor to the Abbey of Santa María de Retuerta, without a doubt a getaway on horseback that promises to remain an everlasting memory.
Another important aspect when choosing an equestrian route is to be honest with yourself and to know your limits, especially in terms of the duration, because if you have never ridden on horseback or have little experience, embarking on an equestrian trip for several hours would be more than reckless.
The next step in choosing the perfect horseback tour in Valladolid will be to determine the how and the when.
- A horseback ride on Valentine's Day never fails to amaze lovers who are on the lookout to do something different. Stop looking for the perfect gift for Valentine's Day, take your loved one and go deep into the fields of Valladolid. Choose the route that best suits your level and skill. And, if you do have some experience you can even spend for a romantic weekend, where you will stay in a rural hotel in Simancas. You will literally be galloping away from your couple’s routine.
- Is your best friend a fan of Spanish literature? Surprise them with an unprecedented equestrian adventure for their birthday and follow for 1 week the footsteps of El Cid in his exile with from the back of your horses. Don't forget to pack the Song of the Mio Cid and every night contrast your progress with the route and verses of this epic poem. A unique gift on horseback that you will remember for ever.
There are dozens of experiences to live on a horse in the province of Valladolid, each with the unique charm you are looking for and with all the excitement you need to get out of your day-to-day life. But if you also add to this the essence of this Castilian province through its culture, gastronomy and tradition, you will be able to proudly say that you have know Valladolid fully.