Kitesurfing in Castellón: Look up for prices, request your estimate and find the best offers through various kitesurfing schools in Castellón. Find kite lessons in Castellón to learn or improve your technique with the kite.
In Costa Azahar Watersports we will teach you how to get the kitesurf board on the beaches of Oropesa. For this we use materials from the brands that have more recognition within the market. We also use instructors whose knowledge is guaranteed by IKO.
The first thing we will do to make sure that your class can develop properly is to move to the point where the wind is the most suitable. This takes us from the northern part of the province of Castellón to the southern part of the Valencian.
Everything is planned for you to have it easy:
- We will pick you up and take you back to your place of accommodation in our van with up to 9 seats. Therefore, if we determine in real time that it is better to travel to a different spot than we had planned, you just have to let yourself go.
- You can hire us custom classes for hours. The first 2 have a closed rate but you will have a discount in the third hour of class and following. If you come with someone else or are looking for a tighter price you can participate in classes in pairs or in groups.
- We will provide you with the material that is composed of the kite, the most striking part of all the equipment, the board, the harness that holds you to the equipment, case and other safety elements. > (Kitesurfing Lessons Castellón)
Castelló/castellón De La Plana (Castellón)
Kitesurfing with Surfers Castellón is learned with instructors who have been certified by IKO. Trust only official bodies like this for your training because you can only consider that you know what you do in this discipline with a professional.
From the beaches of the city of Castellón we propose courses that take place at shallow points where the right wind is a constant almost all year. With these features we arrange your kitesurf program in which:
- You will be using material in excellent condition to make it one more question to add to the security we already take care of. It consists of the kite, the pull bar that you hold, the harness that connects you with the material, the board on which you will go, inflator, helmet to protect you and safety leash.
- In its basic version, you will be with us a total of 8 hours of classes . To make them more comfortable we will divide them into two or 3 days depending on the time you have and how agile you are learning. If you do not have several days and want to start as soon as possible, ask us for one of our 3-hour courses at baptism levels, kite initiation and confirmation in it. (Kitesurfing Lessons Castellón)