IntoTheWild has reached the island of Ibiza to immerse yourself fully in the adventure in an alternative way to what is usually offered to anyone who comes to the Balearic Islands.
Our mission is that you reach the least known side of the island through the activities we propose:
- Trekking : you can join us on any of the routes that we will suggest, even at night, or request our autoguide service for your particular departures. We also understand trekking as an integral adventure in which we do not anticipate anything, ready to surprise you throughout the journey.
- Caving : it will be time to get to know Ibiza literally from the inside, passing through the galleries that run through its subsoil from point to point.
- Climbing : without realizing it we will know how to face a vertical ascent in the mountains that rise above the Mediterranean Sea.
- Kayak : Discover Ibiza the best coves furrowing the sea aboard our Wild kayaks.
- Diving : as a form of traditional diving or with a small incursion through snorkeling.
In IntoTheWild we know which are the most impressive points for diving in the Ibiza Island and we are willing to help you discover them.
The Mediterranean, along the entire coast on this side of the Pitiusas, contains a wealth comparable to that of few places in our country.
Our instructors can guide you to them, advising you to reach them on the most appropriate way for you to do so between:
- Scuba diving : Dive with a simple baptism of initiation or go a little further in this discipline asking for training. Depending on the depth for which you are accredited, we will decide on one dive point or another.
- Snorkel : without preparation and for all profiles, only with glasses and a tube will be enough to begin to appreciate the development of life under the surface of the water.
Do you want a memory? We have material for underwater photography with which it will be impossible for you to miss some detail of the experience.
In IntoTheWild touring the coast of Ibiza aboard a kayak is a completely different experience.
- The tour can be of the duration you choose , depending on the time you have and how far you want to go. You will take an impressive image of everything that the Balearic waters hide.
- We will personally take care of providing you with the theoretical and practical training necessary so that you can make proper use of the kayak. Especially we will deal with the aspects necessary to maintain safety at sea.
- We take aquatic photographs professionals that you can request to take as a souvenir.
Do not spend your holidays in the Balearic Islands without coming to discover everything we offer from IntoTheWild.
Ibiza is a paradise that opens its most beautiful and hidden corners to climbing if you know how to let yourself be guided by the professionals of IntoTheWild . We will be in charge of taking you to the most appropriate walls, always surrounded by spectacular landscapes to provide you with a complete adventure.
Some details of what you will find with us:
- You can book a full day of climbing or a multi-hour activity , depending on the intensity you want.
- The first step will be to know in more detail the material that is commonly used and the characteristics of the rock in which we are going to practice. We will teach you from the beginning, always in the most enjoyable way possible for you to advance and start ascending as soon as possible.
- There is the option of having photographs taken by an expert to capture this type of outdoor images.
- We will learn different variants within this discipline, according to what you prefer, such as sport climbing or psychoblock and additionally we will know the keys to rappelling.
In IntoThe Wild in addition to being able to show you the subsoil of the island of Ibiza through caving we add our enthusiasm and experience to go one step further in the expeditions that we will do with you.
We will start by looking for you to feel comfortable with the activity that we are going to do, so we will first deal with you to make sure you consider a challenge for which you are prepared, in which you can relax and have fun without pressure:
- You can choose between a half-day or full-day tour to ensure you completely quench your thirst for adventures.
- We will propose the itinerary being strict with safety while we treat it in a way that will help you learn, both about this discipline and the geological value of the island.
- We have a photographer who can take care of capturing everything that happens to us in images so that you do not load your cameras and have a memory of quality.
Think about IntoTheWild so that your expected stay in Ibiza is truly unforgettable.
7 yearsAdvertised on Yumping
May 11th 2017 last update
Calle Arquebisbe Cardona Riera, 19. Oficina 107800Santa Maria (Isla De Ibiza) (Ibiza)
In IntoTheWild we strive to show you Ibiza in depth and in a way away from the usual tourist circuits through new sparsely used hiking trails.
We take care that both the duration and the itineraries adapt to your initial idea, also adding our advice to advise you on the best corners of the island.
What do we do?
- Trekking and night cruises : our mission is to take you to places you never imagined existed in Ibiza. This way we can provide you with a unique and special experience for you. If you decide to do it in the moonlight, it will be amazing.
- Wild guide : we move throughout Spain and South America in search of adventures and new challenges, taking care to get closer to the traditions of each point of the globe.
- The Wild Game : One surprise after another awaits you without knowing at what time the journey will arrive. Dare to try it.
- Venture : for those who seek maximum privacy we have self-guided itineraries that you can follow for yourself.
In IntoTheWild we want to make you live the most exciting adventures in the middle of the wildest nature.
If you like to spend your leisure time doing outdoor activities and you are a lover of your natural environment, we propose our cycling routes where you will enjoy places you did not know, delighting in the landscapes of the island.
Our routes are:
- Port des Torrent: Visit this beach and its crystal clear bays.
- Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera: This magical route will be full of anecdotes of myths and legends that are told by the different areas we will visit.
- Sa Talaia: We will visit a lot of beaches and stroll along fun slopes. This route does not require a high level to overcome it, so it is recommended that if you do not usually do cycling and you want to do some route, this is the one with which you have a first contact.
- Sa Capelleta: Visit to the 1919 chapel, the town of Sant Josep and walk near a beautiful spring.
- Cala Jondal: almost 39 kilometers of unique landscapes that will be recorded on your retina forever.
- Es Camp Vell: knows Ibiza in depth, not only its landscapes, but also its culture and gastronomy.