In Palencia Activa we put our experience of more than 15 years in the programming of leisure and adventure activities at your service.
We have formed our own team of instructors and monitors who will be in charge of guiding you in the practice of all disciplines, with levels adapted to age groups and different physical conditions. Among them are:
- Rafting: they will descend the riverbed in an inflatable boat with the help of an oar.
- Canyoning: surprise yourself with the natural obstacles that you will find as waterfalls and rock slides.
- Canoes: navigate freely or with a monitor on river and reservoir routes.
- Hidrospeed: challenges the current on an individual vessel.
- Caving: know the caves from inside.
- Hiking: the natural park of the Picos de Europa awaits you.
- Paintball: test your aim with paint bullets and challenge your opponents.
- Bungee jumping: jump from a bridge with the help of ropes and a safety harness.
- Multiadventure camps: stays aimed at groups of young people and schoolchildren.
Palencia Activa will put the necessary equipment for each sport.
Palencia Activa Canoas has prepared for you everything you need to relax sailing in calm waters with whomever you choose.
We propose an excursion with one of our monitors that will guide you and teach you the basics of rowing but, if you prefer, you will have the opportunity to navigate freely . We will provide a two-seater adult canoe, a children's canoe, life jacket and shovels.
The areas in which we work are:
- The Pisuerga River: for three or four hours we will descend its channel starting from the town of Cervera. We will paddle 16 kilometers until we reach the Aguilar swamp located in Salinas de Pisuerga. We will be attentive to the route where we can observe the capacity of wheat mills or dams.
- Crossing of the swamps of Ruesga and Arbejal: if you decide on it, you must book half a day or a full day. Finalizing it will take us between 5 and 8 hours, including the preparation of the material. We will navigate the entire swamp area being careful not to approach the dam for security reasons.
Palencia Activa Canoas will provide you with a picnic in a sealed boat with which you can regain strength throughout the trip.
With Palencia Activa Barranquismo you will be able to go inside the mountain and cross the obstacles that the riverbed presents.
The canyoning allows you to try different techniques within the same sport. To be able to advance from the beginning of a stream you must use the abseil, slide down slides or jump between waterfalls. One of our specialized monitors will show you the best way to face the road at all times.
We take care of providing you wetsuit and booties so that you can unwind comfortably in the sections where you will be submerged in the water. In addition you will wear a helmet and a harness with which to get attached to the ropes when necessary. Do not forget to bring comfortable and suitable footwear for this type of discipline.
We operate in:
- El Barranco del Cardaño: it is our proposal of initiation with a total duration of two hours and an approximation of about 25 minutes that we will travel under the Murcia Peak. It will give us the opportunity to descend several waterfalls rappelling and have fun on rock slides.
- El Barranco del Mazobre: takes the name of a large waterfall 25 meters high in which we will finish. It requires an approximate approach to one hour until its birth on the north slope of Espigüete and it will take us three hours to get off.
This activity is not dangerous and will allow you to know corners in the nature of difficult access.
Palencia Activa invites you to discover the rafting keys in the Palentina mountain.
With this discipline you can face the river and demonstrate your ability. We will approach until its birth to descend its channel on an inflatable boat . To overcome the natural obstacles and touches that are presented to us we will have the help of shovels. You will have fun in the stretches of whitewater that will be a challenge for the group.
In Palencia Active Rafting we will take care of the precise equipment for the sport. We will provide you with a wetsuit and booties for each component. It will be important that we wear safety elements such as the life jacket and the helmet.
One of our guides will accompany you on any of the two routes you can choose:
- The Pisuerga River: it lasts two hours in which we will travel a total of 10 kilometers. It is suitable for people with little experience due to its medium level of difficulty.
- The Ebro river: over two hours we will travel 8 kilometers designed for the bravest. It presents a medium and high difficulty in some sections.
This water activity can be done at any time of the year.
In Palencia Activa Hidrospeed we offer the opportunity to experience the violence of the river with this nautical sport.
The hydrospeed is based on a small individual vessel that requires all the skills of the participant to descend the river. With this discipline you can test yourself as you will face only the whitewater.
We have planned several zones according to the difficulty levels that each person is able to face:
- The Pisuerga River: we have chosen a medium level section that will not require you too much experience. It will take you about two hours to finish a journey that reaches 10 kilometers.
- The Ebro River: we recommend that you choose this option if you have started in this sport since the characteristics of the descent fit with a level of difficulty between medium and high. The time to carry out the expedition will depend on the flow of the moment although it is estimated in two hours for kilometers.
Before starting your adventure we will equip you with lifejacket, booties and wetsuit.