In Rolling Almería we create complete experiences for all types of public and expectations that have as a common point to deepen the knowledge of this magnificent province in which beaches in excellent condition merge with the desert. < / p>
With our programs there will be no place for a routine vacation since each day can be completely different with:
- Excursions in 4x4 vehicles : in which we will enter fully into places of limited access even restricted for the rest of cars which will allow us to reach locations where we will be practically alone focusing on the views that we surround.
- Nautical activities such as kitesurf and paddlesurf : your age and knowledge are indifferent when it comes to approaching the sea with board and kite or equipped with an oar. We prepare courses in these and other disciplines at all available levels.
- Night hiking and guided tours : start the day with any of the tours we have in our catalog, cultural or gastronomic, tell us the path you want to follow and start the night with an excursion to see the stars taking advantage the darkness.
In Rolling Almería we get you to extract the whole game to its beaches learning to kitesurf. The courses we prepare to enter this sport to those who have little or no knowledge about this discipline are aimed at all ages.
Looking for new kitesurfers who can develop themselves we help ourselves with instructors with qualification accredited by the official federations and:
- We begin by knowing the student : only then can we determine their level to set an appropriate starting point in the lessons in which they participate. If this is your first time this place is clear, if not, show us what you know. Not only will you have new knowledge but we will cooperate in correcting mistakes you may be making.
- We approach the training in different phases according to the level that occupies us: for basic courses we will spend several hours treating the material and the key positions for the control of the kite in the sand of the beach. The next step is in the standing water to incorporate the exercises with a table in the last part of the program.
Rolling Almería gives you the paddle surf material with which to leave the coast for a few hours to dive into a journey that takes us to places where you can breathe the calm of the absence of traditional tourism.
The stand up paddle can be approached in two ways due to the simplicity of the bases of this sport resulting in two ways to get acquainted with this discipline:
- By renting the material : if we determine that the sea conditions on the date you come to visit us are appropriate and there is no remarkable swell, you can take board and paddle to practice for yourself . Even so, we will give you some tips before entering the water on how to place yourself on the board and how you should adjust the shovel to your height.
- With courses from initiation to paddle surfing in waves : if the sea is more choppy it can complicate our practice. This is solved by enrolling in our courses in which we will learn to overcome the difficulties that the conditions we may face may put before us. We will focus on safety aspects that will make us know how to behave in the water.
In Rolling Almería our hiking trails begin when the sun goes down to make way for a landscape full of surprising moments. One of the great advantages we find in night hiking is to be accompanied by much more pleasant temperatures than during the day, even cold, which would hinder our departure especially during the summer season.
However, what we like most about these routes is that their main objective is the observation of the stars from Cabo de Gata . We only have access to visions like the ones we look for in the absence of artificial lighting.
In these outings we will use our sense of direction, in addition to the appropriate instruments, to follow the paths in which the light is reflected on full moon nights. Halfway will be the time to stop to contemplate the sky calmly while we attend the guide's explanations about his greatest curiosities. It will indicate the stars we are seeing that are determined by their position.
We will carry with us suitable material for night hiking and we will have to take a jacket or some coat.
In Rolling Almería we will show you from what points of view you can get to know the entire province of Almeria. There are many perspectives from which to make your tourist visit that will be based on whether we want to approach its culture, its gastronomy or its natural spaces.
- Cultural excursions : both in Cabo de Gata and in towns like Níjar and Almeria itself there are monuments that tell the story of the traditions preserved until today. With a guide we will learn more about what they are.
- Gastronomic flamenco tour : this option brings together two of the most typical areas that tourists look for when they go to this part of Andalusia. The local dishes that we will taste will have gypsy music and dance shows in the background.
- Trying new tapas : if we prefer that the walk is given by our senses for us, we will choose this exit where we will take a tour of the widest variety of foods cooked in a traditional and avant-garde way.
We also accept your suggestions to prepare a day a la carte that is special for you.
In Rolling Almería one of the ways we prefer to show you the natural landscapes of the province are the routes in off-road vehicles.
The city of Almería as well as the towns and regions that compose them have scenarios in which contrasts predominate. We pass for example from beaches that bring us to a paradise of refreshing sea breeze to areas where the desert has won the pulse. To put aside the meteorology and to be able to enter comfortably in each of these points we left in our cars with four-wheel drive.
With the assistance of these vehicles we have the possibility of accessing by secondary roads, even rural, which would not be possible to enter if we were with our tourism. In addition, these already organized expeditions have the great advantage that they are guided by an expert in the area. That way you won't have to look at the map and avoid planning a tour of a place that you still don't have any knowledge of.
The Natural Park of Cabo de Gata will be one of the protagonists of our adventures between caves, amazing springs in the desert and volcanoes that remain asleep.
With Rolling Almería your bachelor party becomes an occasion to try everything that this province of the southern peninsula can offer you. We take care, not to organize an activity, but to provide a complete package so that the celebration has the result that you have been imagining for so long.
The best of Almeria is at your fingertips through:
- Cultural and gastronomic routes : filling the stomach is sure the idea that will agree within the group. Therefore, while we show you the surrounding cities and towns, we will try their most traditional tapas and drinks on a trip that goes from sight to taste.
- Off-road expeditions : to reach the desert areas and reach the coast it will be very helpful to get on these vehicles that will allow us to concentrate numerous points to visit in a single day.
- Water sports : being next to the coast you can not miss a trip with paddle surf boards or a session to start kitesurfing. You will be ready for any of these modalities with our instructors.