Turnatur organizes free time activities for all ages, designed to enjoy contact with nature.
- Hiking trails : There are different hiking trails of low difficulty, in mountain environments and native forest, which can be combined with baths in the waterfall or river beaches in the area. Hiking stays with tours of several days in which we will take care of providing you with the accommodation.
- Urban camps for children : our See Mariñeiro brings the nautical disciplines to young people between 7 and 13 years old. It is celebrated in Vigo and is available from June to the first days of September, coinciding with the school holidays of the little ones.
Contact us if you want to design an activity for groups.
Turnatur organizes horse riding along the peaks of Mount Suido (1100m.), where one of the largest carballeiras of the Atlantic coast is located: Forest of oaks, holly, birches and mosses. Landscapes to enjoy nature along its paths.
The different routes will take you through the Oitavén river valley, where you can see its canyons and waterfalls of more than 50 m.
Horse riding can be done in half-day or whole day. For large groups, we design tailor-made excursions, with one or several days of duration and combined with stays in the selected rural accommodations.
All activities must be booked in advance.
Turnatur organizes free time activities and group camps throughout the year. The programs of the activities go from April to September and are:
Xesta Environmental Classroom : activity for children between 7 and 16 years old. One-day program with a visit to the environment of the "Carballeira de Xesta", the largest native forest in the province of Pontevedra, where you can learn about the natural resources of this space included in Red Natura 2000.
They will carry out educational activities to know the natural values. Hiking trails through the riverside forest of the Oitavén River, accompanied by an environmental education monitor. This activity is scheduled for minimum groups of 15 people.
"Veran Mariñeiro" urban camps . They take place at sea during the summer months, focusing on maritime culture and initiation to sports activities at sea.
They are specially designed for children between 7 and 13 years old.
- Begin to practice canoeing.
- Know the navigation in traditional boats.
- Approach the native maritime culture.
- Fishing knowing different techniques.
- Bathing on the beach enjoying direct contact with nature.
Turnatura organizes trails and weekend stays to enjoy nature in the Sierra del Suido, a Natural Natura 2000 natural space.
This activity can be programmed in groups from 4 people, with the option of self-guided hiking trails or accompanied by a hiking guide.
There are different hiking trails of low difficulty, in a mountain environment and native forest, which can be combined with baths in the waterfall or river beaches in the area.
The price per person includes information and maps of the self-guided routes and the stay in a shared rural accommodation (SA).