Val d´Echo Activa are mountain guides and ravines specialized in active tourism in the areas of the Echo Valley and the Natural Park of the Western Valleys (Huesca). Its range of activities is very varied, to the point that it offers both winter activities and activities for the rest of the year:
- Winter activities: You can do all kinds of snow sports such as cross-country and backcountry skiing, snowshoeing (one-day or several-day trips), pulka crossings (sledding where the material is transported) and bivouac night, cross-country skiing and telemark in the Pyrenees, Alps and other places in the world, Nordic crossing through Lapland, etc. You will always be in the company of the best professionals, qualified guides that will help you learn and improve your technique and will always be aware of your safety.
- Activities for the rest of the year: Within the rest of the activities you will also find a wide range of options for all tastes such as canyoning, natural wall climbing courses, via ferrata, zip line park and Tree games "Oza Forest", hiking and crossings in the Pyrenees, Alps, Corsica or Slovenia. They are also the promoters and managers of the "La Senda de Camille" circular crossing
The objective of Val d´Echo is that you can enjoy all these activities with the utmost professionalism and safety, attending not only to the enjoyment of the activity but also to the learning of the various techniques and the natural environment where they are carried out.
Val d´Echo Activa Barranquismo is located in the town of Hecho, province of Huesca, about an hour and a half drive from the city of Huesca. It is in the Aragonese Pyrenees, very close to the Natural Park of the Western Valleys and the well-known Echo Valley.
Canyoning is an amazing activity that will take you to follow the water course through spectacular canyons and ravines.
It is a very complete activity in which you will have to combine various techniques such as rappelling, jumps, slides, swimming ...
Discover the work that water has done for decades and have fun in an incomparable environment.
We offer you to participate in our descents through ravines of great beauty (Boca del Infierno, Espetal, Jardín, Estriviella ...).
The Mouth of Hell involves a surprising, beautiful and varied route. Depending on the water flow we will find different conditions. It is a simple ravine and suitable for all types of people and ages.
Enjoy for sure an activity as spectacular as canyoning.
Get in touch with Val d´Echo Activa Barranquismo and you will get more information without obligation.
If you like hiking all year round, in winter you can do it through snow-covered landscapes using snowshoes. Val d´Echo Activa Snowshoes offers you the possibility of making routes using this special footwear to explore unparalleled natural landscapes such as the Echo Valley and the Western Valleys Natural Park. Both are in the province of Huesca, in the Aragonese Pyrenees.
Walking with snowshoes is not very complicated, but the help of professional monitors is good to learn the correct technique and thus be able to move forward without fatigue in the snow. The options proposed by Val d´Echo are the following:
- Half-day rides: These rides last approximately three hours, and can be done by virtually anyone who is accustomed to walking the mountain. These walks are planned as an initiation activity so that the participants can try for the first time the sensation of walking with rackets.
- Guided trips: In these outings you will be accompanied by a professional guide. The routes are more demanding than part-time rides because they last longer (about 5 or 6 hours) and also the route has more unevenness.
- Nordic excursion: The Nordic excursions last all day, but they have the advantage that you will have the support of a snowmobile that will accompany you throughout the journey and is ideal for leaving backpacks and power walk without weight on your back.
The groups must be between 5 and 15 people.
Winter is synonymous with skiing. All stations are filled and large queues of people appear on the ski lifts ... unless you practice cross-country skiing. This ski discipline is an excellent way to exercise in the snow and, in addition, it is much less crowded than traditional alpine skiing. Val d´Echo Activa Cross Country Skiing offers you the possibility to try it and practice it with the help of professional and qualified instructors.
Cross-country skiing is ideal for snow lovers who prefer to change the ride and explore for speed and adventure.
Progress on snow on your skis and through forests and mountains. Cross-country skiing is ideal for those looking for a pleasant and curious ride in a snowy spot, as well as for those who want to do an activity with a certain physical demand.
You can set your own pace and enjoy nature covered by a white mantle.
The activity is totally safe and our guides know perfectly the environment in which we move.
To practice this type of skiing it is highly recommended to have certain knowledge of skiing on the track.
Discover new Nordic spaces like Gabardito or the Selva de Oza.
Get in touch with Val d´Echo Activa Cross Country Skiing and we'll give you more details.
The path is made when walking says the saying, and with Val d´Echo Active Trekking this is even more true. You can make hiking and trekking routes through incredible landscapes that contain some of the most beautiful views of the Aragonese Pyrenees walking through the Echo Valley or the Western Valleys Natural Park.
Hiking is ideal for those looking for a more relaxed way to enjoy nature.
We have spectacular mountain hiking trips, from the Alps to the Pyrenees. We even offer the possibility of making our Nordic crossing through Lapland.
We propose you to enjoy the snow and the pure air, making mountain excursions and always under a white blanket.
Get to know our routes: The Camille Trail, Mont Blanc Tour, GR 20 Corsica crossing ... and many more.
Get to know our surroundings and enjoy our routes guided by a monitor. Our team of professionals has extensive experience as mountain guides.
All our activities are practiced in a totally safe way.
Get in touch with Val d´Echo Activa Trekking and find out our rates.
Ferrata pathways are an activity that serves as an initiation or step prior to trying pure climbing. It consists of ascending the wall of a mountain with the help of supports and steps that have already been previously installed on the wall. This makes logically that the ascent is much easier than climbing, where you have to look for the supports yourself to be able to climb gradually. In addition to the ascension through the wall there are also other sections where you will have to help yourself with handrails, zip lines, suspension bridges, etc. Val d´Echo Activa Vía Ferrata gives you the opportunity to try this activity in the incomparable setting of the Echo Valley.
Precisely because the tour has all kinds of supports and supports with which to help you, it is a very accessible activity, which can be practically done by everyone regardless of their physical condition. In addition, is done in the company of a professional monitor l that will indicate where and how to overcome each section, in addition to controlling the safety of the activity at all times. Insurance is also contracted for all participants.
To do a via ferrata you don't have to bring anything else other than comfortable clothes and mountain shoes. The rest of the equipment used (helmet, harnesses, carabiners, ropes ...) is delivered by Val D´Echo Activa itself.