If you are interested in mountain and nature sports Vía-Libre offers you the best way to practice them with your hiking, trekking and multi-adventure activities in an environment of healthy people and with whom you will never feel strange but surrounded by friends.
We are an active leisure company that has a team of experienced professionals who will guide you both if you are a beginner and a professional of hiking and climbing, giving priority to the safety of all participants in all our activities.
Although we have our headquarters in Coslada all our activities depart from Plaza de Castilla in Madrid , in Mateo Inurria street nº 9, very close to the Plaza de Castilla interchange and the station subway of the same name.
We program simple routes and do courses for all levels throughout the year divided into difficulty levels so that you have more clear what is the appropriate activity to your possibilities:
- Basic : the most suitable for everyone. They are itineraries from 8 or 10 km long that usually will not exceed 14 km or present large slopes. They are the perfect option for a day in nature where we will spend 4 or 5 hours with breaks to take some food, take photos, chat with our walking partners ...
- Medium : for which it will be necessary to have some more physical resistance. We will face slopes of up to 600 meters on routes that can reach 7 hours and more rugged terrain.
- High : only suitable for people used to walk on mountain terrain on long days of field between 8 and 10 hours of excursion. We may have to resort to holding hands in the case of the most extreme slopes.
With Via- Free you can gain experience progressively and with maximum security. We also travel inside and outside our borders in collaboration with a travel agency.
Call us and check our routes and prices. The way we do it together.
Have you ever been curious or tempted to see what it feels like going up your own way through a wall? In Vía-Libre Escalada we give you the possibility to learn the basic rules of use of the material and to move through it, choosing equipped and low difficulty routes for you to try for the first time in this sport without stress and passing it well (it is not necessary to have a special physical form or previous training). We also take care of providing you with a complete course to later be able to complete safety-equipped roads on your own.
You can choose between day trips or full weekend overnight in a mountain retreat. The date is chosen by you, Saturdays, Sundays or weekdays during the week, when it suits you.
This activity is carried out accompanied by a specialized monitor, we also provide you with all the material you need such as cat feet, harness, helmet, rope, etc ... You just have to take your usual walking equipment.
The contents of the course are:
The activity includes the rental of equipment, monitor and insurance. Does not include transportation to the place of activity that is borne by the participant. Very small groups.
Get in touch with Vía-Libre Escalada and come and enjoy the world of climbing with the best professionals.
With Vía-Libre it will seem to you that you have known us for a lifetime because we are a group of walkers who carry out our passion for nature routes with an open mind and we are always willing to welcome who Come to us with this same vision.
Our excursions, although they can be as varied as we want, usually move between the following characteristics:
-Normally the level of difficulty will be medium because we want anyone to join the expedition. In addition to the possibility of participating in the routes that we finish on the same day and are part of our monthly schedule, there are trips that extend to more than a single day.
- Before the recent adventurers have fully immersed themselves in any itinerary, it has been the subject of prior recognition by the guides of Vía-Libre who will identify the safest route and ensure the absence of dangers or insurmountable difficulties for those Do not be completely accustomed to this type of activity.
- The points at which we usually develop our excursions extend through the surroundings of the Madrid capital . The mountains of Gredos or Guadarrama will be common destinations.
- We start from Mateo Inurria Street, with exit to Plaza Castilla and we can choose, according to the occasion, to share our own cars or find a bus or public medium that suits us.