Offers of Mushroom Picking Madrid
7 Prices Mushroom Picking Madrid
Best Mushroom Picking Deals in Madrid
1. Mycology course San Martín Valdeiglesias 2 daysSan Martin De Valdeiglesias, Madridfrom55€40€price/person1-20 People1 Bookings Verified
3. Mycology initiation route Sierra Guadarrama adultCercedilla, Madrid(7 reviews) GoodLast 23 days agofrom20€price/person1-23 People4 Bookings Verified
5. Family mycological route Sierra Guadarrama childrenCercedilla, Madrid(1 opinion) Poorfrom10€price/person1-100 People Children activities1 Bookings Verified
6. Mycology initiation route Sierra Guadarrama childrenCercedilla, Madrid(2 reviews) Excellentfrom12€price/person1-40 People Children activities
7. Special mycology route for children Sierra GuadarramaCercedilla, Madridfrom15€price/person1-23 People Children activities1 Bookings Verified
All the Mushroom Picking companies in Madrid
Real Mushroom Picking in Madrid booking experiences
It has been all very well. The course, the guides and everything perfect. The setting was luxurious and a good experience to learn all about the mushrooms, we would repeat without a doubt. I recommend it to everyone.
The organization of the activity, the monitors and the content have been very good. Perhaps what could be improved is the tasting included in the activity since it consists of only a small tapa. The activity is highly recommended.
Excellent event and I recommend it to everyone who likes nature and especially mycology. An event 10 especially by the excellent monitors who not only have a very high knowledge but also with desire to teach others. The place where we went in El Espinar is spectacular. I really had a great time and I can not wait to repeat!
For a person with zero knowledge of the world of mushrooms this initiation to mycology is perfect, because you learn from the basics with a very good teacher and always emphasizing safety. The theory is given in a shelter and is enough to start and then in the practical part we were 3 hours in the Paneras which is a restricted space for hunting and mushroom collection, you have a limit of 5 kg per person, and in the end you return to Shelter where you eat (mushroom recipes of course) and the teacher teaches you what you have collected, what mushrooms are, whether they are edible or not. You stay with the groceries and the day ends.
All very well organized. The biologist who gave us the talk of mushrooms very formed and with clear explanations for adults and children. We saw several species, edible, inedible and poisonous. We made a lovely day and ended up with a caldito, which for the date should warm us up but the sun already did. To repeat.
The setting of the activity was amazing. The place is beautiful. The Isabel guide is correct and responsible. The number of people was fair. The food in the delightful Casona. A little expensive but rich. I recommend this experience.
What are the most popular options when reserving Mushroom Picking in Madrid?
- 15€-110€ Standard price range
- 54€ Average amount
- 2 No. of people
Real data obtained from Yumping bookings.
Do you prefer to buy or gif this activity?
Gift experiences without fixed date 29.85%
Activities with fixed date 70.15%
When do the Mushroom Picking experiences that take place in Madrid take place?
Bookings per month
Frequently asked questions about Mushroom Picking in Madrid
You can buy or give away Mushroom Picking in Madrid from 10€. There are 3 companies and you have 7 offers to choose the one you like the most.