Guide of Granada paragliding companies . Check prices, modalities and get the best deals through the different paragliding flight schools in Granada . Find paragliding courses in Granada, tandem flights or tandem jumps to give away or fly yourself.
Tips if you are going to do Paragliding in Granada
Granada is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain, the contrast between sea and mountains, makes the views from the sky are impressive. So we propose you to know the natural charms of the city of Granada flying in paragliding. You will enjoy a free flight, which will give you a sense of indescribable freedom.
The flights in tandem, are indicated for those people who do not have previous experience and want to enjoy a paragliding session, for this they will be accompanied by an expert instructor, who will guide the paraglider with the help of the wind.
Paragliding is an activity that is totally subject to meteorology, so it is necessary that optimal conditions are given to ensure the safety of the flight and the minimum duration.
Take a look at this video and experience the paragliding experience in Granada:
Before starting the flight, there will be an explanatory talk where the pilot will show you all the safety material and will explain what the flight will be like and where you will be passing through, and very important, how to position yourself during the takeoff, landing, and flight to help the instructor in the maneuvers. After the briefing, you will equip yourself, and after a short race you will jump off the mountain and the flight will start.
The flights are suitable for all public, normally the requirement to fly is usually weight at least 20 kilos and not exceed 100, which allows children from 5 years can fly. Minors will have to be accompanied by an adult that authorizes the flight.
Which areas are suitable for the paragliding flight in Granada?
- As it could not be otherwise, Sierra Nevada is one of the favorite spots for paragliding. Flying between its green or white mountains is a unique experience. You can choose between baptisms of flight of 10 minutes, or flights a little longer, 20 minutes, in which to include photos and video of the activity and in which to travel the Sierra Nevada and the Alpujarras. Flights at 1,300 meters high that will leave you speechless. Here we leave you this option.
- And if you want to share this special moment with your partner, friend or family, you can choose a simultaneous flight, where each one will fly with your instructor in parallel and you will be able to greet from the air. You can include a photo report and the accommodation to complete the experience. Here, we leave you this option.
- For those who are looking for strong emotions, and do not settle for a quiet flight, there are acrobatic flights, usually have a duration between 25 and 35 minutes, where the instructor, always in agreement with the passenger, will make turns, changes of direction and direction to download adrenaline and enjoy such an impressive landscape. It usually takes off from the Valley of Cesnes de la Vega, towards the Sierra Nevada. Here, we show you this option.
- There are 45-minute flights to travel the Costa Tropical and the Sierra Nevada and even flights with the paragliding world champion, Ramón Morillas, with whom you can share 20 or 40 minutes of flight. Here, we leave you this option.
- Another area where you can fly and contrast with mountain flights is in Almuñécar, a flight on the beach, with an approximate duration of 15 minutes. Here, we leave you the voucher.
Paragliding flights usually take place throughout the year, although from the beginning of autumn the weather conditions are usually more appropriate, if the weather is good, you can enjoy a flight with the snowy mountains in the background.