Guide of soccer campus in Navarra . Find prices for football camps in Navarra and soccer schools where to learn the technique and secrets of this sport. All companies that organize in Navarra football campuses with courses and activities for children and young people.
Based on 1 reviews
Based on 1 offers
The most liked Soccer Camps offers in Navarra
All the Soccer Camps companies in Navarra
Escuela Ribera de Fútbol
The program of the soccer camp of the Escuela Ribera is focused on the improvement at a strategic and technical level of the youngest, seeking to enhance their future projection. We collaborate with sports entities such as Real Madrid, Barcelona F.C., Osasuna or Zaragoza.
Since 1993 we have been organizing campuses in different parts of the Navarrese territory, for 2016 we have organized it in 3 Navarra headquarters:
Lesaka, combine mountain and beach.
Lodosa a Campus of Technification
Señorío de Zuasti, a campus of Initiation in full nature.
We have a limited number of places, 60 in total.
It is aimed at children between 7 and 14 years old.
Our team is made up of level A trainers who are teaching professionals, physical trainers and physical education monitors.
If you want a camp that matches your children, request more information from the Ribera Fútbol School.
(Soccer Camps Navarra)
Campus Javi Martínez
With the Javi Martínez Soccer Campus your children will spend between one or two weeks, to choose for their parents, learning to play football with professional coaches and also combining this activity with the learning of the German and English and other activities and workshops that we will prepare. In this way, they will spend the summer holidays enjoying their favorite sport and becoming true experts of it.
The activities that we will carry out every day, for participants between 7 and 17 years old, are:
- Five hours a day of soccer: to improve your skills and technique in this sport.
- Specific goalkeeper training: For those who are clear that they want to perform this position.
- Individualized workouts: Thus the improvement of the technique will be done individually.
- Activities in the pool: games, competition sports and water parties to relax in the water.
- 1 hour of English and 1 hour of German a day: practical and theoretical tasks in which both languages will be used.
- Tennis and paddle lessons: This year, as a novelty, participants will be able to choose between tennis or paddle lessons that will take place during leisure time activities.
- Adventure activity: Participants will enjoy an external part-time activity, where they can share one of the leisure activities offered by the area.
- Talks with referees and soccer professionals.
- Workshops: Participants will hold different workshops prepared by the Campus monitors.
The accommodation will take place in the Javi Martínez Territory , where the Glamping camp, is a high-end campsite equipped to provide maximum comfort for the participants. The Javi Martínez Territory will also concentrate the sports activities as well as the different meals in the tent located in the center of the facilities. These meals will be provided by the Durban Restaurant, owned by the Martínez family, ensuring a balanced diet of the highest quality.
The shifts of one or two weeks are between:
- On June 24 and July 1, from 1 to 8 and from 9 to 16 also in July. (Soccer Camps Navarra)