Team Barrabes Mountain Guides specializes in teaching winter and mountain sports thanks to its staff of qualified teachers. You can learn both snow sports (alpine skiing on slopes) and high mountain sports (such as climbing). Barrabes teachers are professional mountain guides who are happy to help you learn and enjoy the winter and snow. Also, when necessary (for example for climbing) you will have all the necessary technical equipment.
- Climbing: With Barrabes Team you can do climbing courses of all kinds, from initiation to this sport to glacier climbing. Starting from scratch and with good teachers is the best way to take off the initial respect that this sport can infuse. Logically, there are a number of safety standards that must be met, but learning with trained teachers you will see that it is a much more fun and less complicated activity than it seems.
- Alpine skiing: Again, Barrabes Team offers you ski courses in all modalities: telemark, initiation, improvement, free ride, free style ... You just have to let the teachers of the company value your level and integrate into a group that will adapt perfectly to your needs and your pace of progress.
Barrabes Team Ski Mountain Guides emerged several years ago as a school that aims to offer alpine skiing courses in all its modalities and for all levels, from inexperienced beginners to expert skiers who want to dedicate themselves professionally to this sport. Thus, you can choose between several courses such as:
- Preparation of the alpine ski teacher access test: These tests require a fairly high level of skiing. However, if you prepare them thoroughly, the objective is perfectly attainable. This course is for those people who want to dedicate themselves to skiing professionally and be able to live off it.
- Pine skiing levels I, II and III: These courses are those that are traditionally taught at ski resorts for amateur skiers of different levels. You can start from scratch or join a more advanced group if you already have more experience.
- Freestyle and Off-piste levels I, II and III: Advanced skiers who want to go a little beyond traditional skiing can learn to ski off-piste or make spectacular jumps and tricks. < br />
Other modalities that you can choose from are: private lessons for children, telemark, pothole skiing, etc.
Barrabes Team Mountain Climbing Guides emerges as a school that aims to train people to become prepared and qualified mountaineers who know how to move around the mountain on their own and deal with unforeseen situations. That is why they offer a whole series of courses focused on the different types of climbing and high mountain sports. Some examples are:
- Initiation to mountaineering: If you have never climbed before this is your course. Knowledge is imparted from scratch, assuming that students are completely new in the world of climbing. That is why a lot of emphasis is placed on very basic but very important aspects such as the care and maintenance of the material or all the safety standards.
- Mountaineering- Improvement: This course is already more advanced and focuses on people who have already climbed before but want to continue learning to improve their level and thus also be able to make ascents of May complexity.
- Ice climbing, glacier stringing and crack rescue: Again, these are advanced courses that aim to develop the techniques necessary to practice climbing in more extreme environments such as glaciers or a mountain freezing.