Abseiling in Girona: Look up for prices, request your estimate and find the best offers in abseiling clubs in Girona. Rock climbing abseiling in Girona or rappel experiencies in Girona is a perfect activity for birthday’s parties, corporate entertainment, team building, social events, weddings and original gifts.
Thinking of doing something different? Come and meet Bavaresa Rappel because it is undoubtedly the best option for all those lovers of strong emotions who are not afraid to live adventures.
We have the best active tourism options with which you will not be indifferent. One of the activities we propose to our clients is rappelling, because thanks to this activity, descending the mountains (whether we have previously climbed them or not) is much more interesting.
Do not hesitate and get a group of friends with whom to share this experience, as it is an activity suitable for all audiences and we can have routes of different levels and duration.
If you do not have experience, do not hesitate because here you will find the best professionals who will be in charge of showing you the most special corners and the routes that best suit you. Also if you are a specialist and what you want is to come to Puigcerdá to meet him there is also a rappelling activity waiting for you.
We have the material you need to practice the activity: ropes, carabiners, helmet ... All you have to do is come with a great desire to have fun and comfortable clothes to perform this sport.
You can contact Bavaresa Rappel and we will give you the information you need without any commitment. (Abseiling Club Girona)
Girona (City) (Girona)
Adventure Girona Rappel proposes you to practice this discipline with its professionals accredited by the Catalan High Mountain School.
In addition, the company's experience is endorsed as an active member of the Spanish Association of Mountain Guides. The training at hand is provided together with the University of Girona.
Always we will consider your level and conditions when adapting the experience. You will learn in controlled groups with a minimum of 4 members and never exceed 10 to guarantee personalized attention.
We will teach you to:
- Identify the different types of rappels and their risks to descend safely.
- Make use of the equipment and material both personal, and all the equipment, correctly.
- Adapt the rappel technique to the characteristics of the environment in which we find ourselves.
- Try maneuvers that allow us to be safe at all times.
- Become aware of the need to take care of the environment. We will provide you with the necessary material approved by the EEC and the UIAA. We also have accident insurance and civil liability according to current legislation. We include video and photo report of your time at Aventura Girona. (Abseiling Club Girona)