Guide of Madrid helicopter ride companies . Check prices, modalities and get the best deals on helicopter flight in Madrid . Activities to fly by helicopter in Madrid as a helicopter tour, helicopter tours and baptism by helicopter are perfect for original gifts. Make with us your helicopter tour or tourist flight through the mountains of Madrid, aranjuez or the capital .
Based on 22 reviews
Based on 12 offers
The most liked Helicopter Flights offers in Madrid
Tips if you are going to do Helicopter Flights in Madrid
Enjoy one of the most exclusive airway activities that the capital offers. To watch Madrid’s skyline or the Sierra of Guadarrama from a helicopter is now within your reach. Here, we give some advises and offers to make easier when trying to choose your flight.
If you thought that would be difficult to find a company that offers flights in Madrid and to book the one adapts better to you, well, you were wrong, is really easy to buy or give away one these special flights!
Depending on the type of the aircraft and place where the activity takes place, you can fly individually or with a group of at least 8 people. Equally, you will have the option to choose if you want to enjoy the activity privately or to share it.
The helicopters can reach up to 200 km/h in speed, and thanks to its wide windows, you can obtain a panoramic view of each and one of the beautiful places that you fly over, and take pictures or record it.
You will maintain communication with the pilot at all times, who will inform you about the next maneuvers like also explain what are you watching. You will feel the world is under your feet. The activity can be enjoyed all year round, as long as there are optimal conditions to be able to enjoy a touristic flight and the views, and as long as there is great sunlight, you can fly without any problems.
We leave you a video of a flight over Madrid, so you can see what is waiting for you:
Here, you can see all the offers we have of tours throughout Madrid. The flights in Madrid, focus on 2 places:
- Casarrubios Airdrome: Near Navalcarnero, the Casarrubios airdrome Casarrubios, where you can carry out airways activities like light aircraft flights, ultralight or helicopter. In this case, the helicopters are small, known as H3 EasyFlyer, with a capacity for the pilot and passenger. There are light aircraft, but that allow the same movements that are a bigger helicopter can do.
You can choose a 20-minute or 1-hour flights, and want to share this special moment with another person, there is a discount for pairs. You will fly one by one, and after landing, you can change opinions and impressions. In these flights, usually, the zone of the Guadarrama River and the Sierra with the same name. Is a highly demanded option to propose to or simply to live a romantic experience.
- Cuatro Vientos Airdrome : Cuatro Vientos airport, the oldest in Spain, and is only at 8 kilometers from the center of Madrid, and usually hosts the majority of the capital’s flying schools and clubs. In Cuatro Vientos, we have helicopters with a capacity for 3 to 8 people. You can choose if you prefer a private flight or prefer to share it with more people and enjoy a better place.
If you already chose the type of flight, no, you need to choose between different flight zones, these are the most demanded:
- Madrid’s City Center: The air traffic in Madrid is highly restricted, so to be able to fly through the capital, we will need to depart from the Casa de Campo airport, overfly the Amusement Park and the Zoo Park, and we will approximate the city center, watch the Royal Palace, Cebod Temple or Plaza de España, to then go directly to the emblematic Vicente Calderón building and all Manzanares Park surroundings until returning to Cuatro Vientos.
- Sierra of Guadarrama: Enjoy the beautiful views of the Regional Park and Guadarrama River. You will cross municipalities like Boadilla del Monte, Brunete, Villanueva de la Cañada, Villanueva del Pardillo or Villaviciosa de Odón, among other places.
- Aranjuez: If the airspace is open, we can go to the zone of Aranjuez, we will need to spend 40 or 50 minutes, to be able to overfly the city and return to the airport. You will sightsee the Royal Palace or the Gardens of Aranjuez in a unique and exciting way.
- El Escorial: Is one of the most majestic city of the Community of Madrid, if the weather and air traffic allow it, we will watch the colossal Escorial Monastery from the heights.
- Toledo, Segovia, Cuenca or Ávila: If you are in Madrid but want to cover some of the near regions, with flights that start with a duration of 1 hour will be possible depending on the place. You will enjoy the Three Cultures City, the most famous aqueduct, the hanging houses or Ávila’s walls like you have never done before.
Also, you a special option, to go from Madrid or the Sierra of Gredos, land there, enjoy a route by a horse, a succulent meal, enjoy free time in the area, and if it is Summer, enjoy the natural pools, and then return to Madrid with the helicopter. Is a very special activity
We also give you the possibility of the change the informative flight, for a ULM piloting course if you are a fan of the air world.
If you want to live an exciting experience or give away a great gift and with a helicopter flight, you will get it right.