The creators of Bluscus Turismo Marinero have gone from treasuring detailed knowledge of the possibilities of Galicia in every way to exposing them to visitors so that they take a deeper view of what the usual tourist gets after its passage through the provinces that compose it.
The result of our intentions are multiple experiences with which to immerse yourself in a different Galicia on each occasion:
- In relation to the sea : we will board boats ranging from small boats to classic galleons to travel, for example, the Arousa estuary. We will know how shellfish work is done, we will meet the old fishermen and we will be given the opportunity to imitate their work with them during a day.
- About gastronomy and wine tourism : if the visitor who arrives in Galicia knows for sure, he will eat tasty products of excellent quality. We will go one step further and teach you not only how they taste but how to cook them. We will make an approach to the broths of the Ribeira Sacra or combining them with a relaxing session at the Mondariz Spa.
- On foot through culture and history : we have designed routes through the strong points in terms of architecture, nature and traditions that will take us to the fish market of Cambados, the history of Ferrol or the Marine Village of Lira.
In Bluscus Turismo Marinero we are passionate about showing you the real Galicia from its coasts through different nautical experiences. Each of our boat trips is nourished by the peculiarities of our original boats and the theme that we are going to live in them that you can be focused on the culture or nature of the area.
We leave the choice in the hands of the visitor who can decide between proposals as diverse as these:
- Sailing in galleon from Sanxenxo : we will make an itinerary that runs through the interior of the Pontevedra estuary that will bring us closer to the beaches of Areas and O Silgar between others. Being next to the Park of the Atlantic Islands we will enjoy islands as excellently preserved as those of Ons and Tambo.
- Ferrol by boat for groups : the excursion will take place in a boat that can accommodate up to fifty passengers. A route is followed by the Naval Museum or from Exponav that both end in the Magdalena District.
- From Carril to Padrón : a 3-hour trip in a smaller and more agile boat for a minimum of 7 crew members. We will make a section of the Camino de Santiago along the river Ulla.
Galician wines are a prominent part of their heritage that we will send you from Bluscus Turismo Marinero . We have planned itineraries with different destinations in which in addition to seeing how the production is organized you will have the opportunity to taste the best wines.
- Wine tourism in the Ribeira Sacra : we will spend a full day from 10 am in the morning until 6.30 pm in the afternoon knowing the keys to their wines. We will start by visiting the Church of Pombeiro, in Romanesque style, to go to the Ribas de Sil Winery for a tasting. After lunch we will go to the Ribeira Sacra Wine Center which is located in Monforte de Lemos where a tasting is also waiting for us.
- Vizhoja Wine and Balneario de Mondariz : an experience for the pleasure of the senses that includes a visit to the cellar of 90 minutes, a relaxed meal to which we will allocate 2 hours and an hour and a half more in The well-known spa. During our passage through the Finca and surroundings of the Pazo Torre La Moreira we will participate in a tasting composed of two wines and appetizer. The food will be based on a seasonal menu at one of Arbo's restaurants.
Galicia has as many versions of itself as tastes exist and they are the ones that we are going to show you from Bluscus Turismo Marinero . Depending on your interests, we can focus on the gastronomy, culture or natural values of the Galician lands on expeditions of different duration. These are some of them:
- The fish market and the port of Cambados : we will walk among the fishing boats while they do their work along the coast. We will have the opportunity to see what seafood and fish auctions look like in an experience of about 120 minutes.
- The Portuguese Way of Saint James from the coast : we will meet at the Town Hall of Oia or the port of A Guarda, as it suits you, for a visit of up to 3 hours in which we will see neighborhoods such as of Sanxián and Portecelo. We will highlight the petroglyphs and crosses that mark the religious imprint marked throughout the centuries.
- Molinos do Folón e Picón : an ethnographic route through the history of the more than fifty best known mills in the Community located in the natural area of O Rosal. We will use an hour and a half for that.