Located on the Balearic island of Mallorca , the National Sailing School Calanova offers you to know the following water sports with the best materials:
- Sail : taking advantage of the waters of the Mediterranean and whenever one is interested in sailing, we take sailing courses (which are adapted for the public) and regattas that will allow you to express your learning in a competition in real conditions.
- Paddle Surf : We organize crossings on the high seas so you can discover our dream points from the water. In addition, we advise you to try what is the SUP with our baptism, because you will discover its first notions, both security and technique.
- Kayaks : you also have the opportunity to contemplate our island by kayak, or, if an excursion of this type knows you little, you can go to our courses, in which you can become a professional this boat.
- Windsurf : courses, private lessons and guided tours are all the options that we carry out in the Calanova Sailing School to practice windsurfing.
If you would love to know how to navigate by kayak, at Calanova National Sailing School we will get you to know all the keys to this water sport in Mallorca so you can start enjoying it more arrive.
You have no base and you want to become a sailing professional, with our boats and with our courses, both for beginners and for experienced, you will develop on the high seas, allowing you to acquire enough knowledge to learn other types of kayaking, to make cruises unforgettable and for much more.
In addition to imparting the basis of this sport through our workshops, we also conduct private lessons, in which we guarantee you will have a unique treatment.
But the Calanova National Sailing School is much more, because if what you are looking for is to spend an evening in the Mallorcan waters, we organize baptisms and kayaking excursions with or without monitor-guide, and with the possibility of carrying them out with a sunset in the background.
All our activities take place during the months of March to November.
Extreme emotions, navigation and adventure is what the Calanova National Sailing School proposes. With this nautical school you will enter windsurfing in the beautiful land of Mallorca through:
- Our courses: we have windsurfing courses for children from the ages of 13 to 17 and for adults. All our classes are oriented to the level of each athlete, as we teach both initiation and improvement courses. In Escola Vela Calanova we also offer you the option to learn with our private lessons.
- Baptism: if before entering any of our courses, you want to experience if windsurfing is your sport, we advise you to perform our baptism, through which you will acquire your base.
- Rental: do you already know how to develop with a windsurf board ?, because in our school you can also rent the material so you can continue
practicing the sport that you are most passionate about.
Take advantage of the fact that in our team there are professional instructors and that our island offers the most favorable weather conditions to learn and enjoy this incredible water sport.
The Calanova National Sailing School invites you to board its spectacular catamaran to enjoy a day in the Mediterranean Sea .
In our headquarters, all families or groups of friends who decide to come to have the services we can offer, will have the great possibility to rent our boats and navigate the Mallorcan waters while you discover the beauty that our coves or our nature leave us .
You will enjoy the Mallorcan coast with a very original plan, as we offer you to combine sailing with some snorkeling while staying under the surface of the water, a bath, or simply sunbathing on our deck.
The Calanova National Sailing School , being a nautical school, we offer courses for children and adults, from the age of 14. With our tailor-made courses or with our private lessons, you will get to know every corner of this incredible ship, in addition to learning to sail on the high seas.
We have the best instructors to handle any catamaran and, at the same time, live a unique adventure.
The Calanova National Sailing School is a school located in Palma de Mallorca . The quality of service is backed by the long experience of the school.
We have fully equipped facilities, the best equipment for conducting the courses and the best team of professionals.
Apart from the typical services of the school, we offer other activities such as environmental education or educational itineraries, in addition to our courses:
• Initiation for a first contact with the ship and the behavior of the sea. You will know how to identify the most basic elements of the boat.
• Improvement for those who already know the main navigation techniques.
• Regatta through which we headed to the competition.
Safety in our classes is one of our main concerns, so all our boats are in perfect condition and all our monitors have the relevant qualifications. We have communication equipment for instructors and we form groups of 6 people at most.
On the shores of Mallorca there is a school that organizes multi-adventure camps focused on water sports. This school is the Calanova National Sailing School that has the facilities of Port Calanova, perfectly equipped to accommodate children aged ten to fifteen. The different camp programs are:
- International Summer Camp : language camp (English or Spanish) + nautical activities
- Vicente del Bosque Campus : soccer campus + nautical activities
- Golf Camp : golf campus + nautical activities
- National Internal Sailing School : light sailing camp
Day Camp option: Valid for any program from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
They have a residence to house the campers, the Reina Sofía Residence . It has comfortable rooms, changing rooms, dining room, multipurpose rooms, a swimming pool…
Both Spanish and international students will share a program of activities in addition to knowing the beautiful Mallorcan Island. There will be three hours of nautical activities every day, such as sailing or paddle surfing, kayaking and windsurfing… in addition to the activities corresponding to each program, such as language classes, soccer training, golf practice.
The rest of the day will be activities and games or workshops entertaining in the facilities or in the surroundings. Both beaches and parks or the port. One day a week a dinner will be organized in the city of Palma so that they can get to know it and taste some of its cuisine. They will always be accompanied by monitors who will take care of them. Weekends will be reserved for excursions to coves or areas that you would like to visit.
Dates: Every week from June 25 to July 29, 2017
The urban camps are increasingly requested in Mallorca . In the Calanova National Sailing School they have camps designed for children to enjoy during the day and return to the tranquility of their homes during the night. A way to enjoy the summer and spend time with their families. The schedule is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
From June 26 to July 28.
The different camp programs are:
- International Summer Camp : in which you can choose between the English or Spanish languages. See a program of nautical activities.
- Campus Vicente del Bosque : it focuses on football and is complemented by the same type of nautical activities as the previous one.
- Golf Camp : add golf learning as a sport.
The Calanova National Sailing School has facilities in the Puerto Calanova itself perfect for the development of the camps. They will do hilarious activities, some workshops and countless games, always taking into account the importance of sports at sea taking advantage of the Mallorcan coast. Enjoy the Sailing classes, the tours and excursions in kayak , try the paddle surf and practice Windsurf, > In addition to carrying out the activities corresponding to each program: language classes (English or Spanish), soccer training or golf practice.
The camp program is as follows:
They will be available for weeks beginning June 25 through July 29, 2017.