With Yellow Submarine you will make your vacation in Benidorm an experience full of adventures and new ways to enjoy active tourism in a beach area. Our activities aim to show you different forms of entertainment in the open sea.
Some of them are:
- Diving: we have a large number of courses and excursions with the aim of learning to dive. Participants will be able to choose the course that best suits their needs and interests, since we have both courses for those who want to learn to dive in their free time, as a hobby, and those who want to dedicate themselves to it professionally.
- Snorkel: this variant of diving delights adults and children who try it, since learning is as simple as it is fun.
- Sea Scooter rental: discover this new propulsion tool with which you can travel both on the surface and on the seabed.
- Jet ski rental: Ride along the coast of Benidorm in one of our two-seater or one-seater jet skis without the need for a license or experience.
We are located in an area of easy access in an intersection of Avenida Mediterraneo passing Avenida Europa towards Rincon de Loix, the name of the street is Calle Almeria Nº2 it is located inside some apartments in a very visible ground in front of several restaurants. We are waiting for you !!!
At Yellow Submarine we have a multitude of ways to learn diving and snorkeling for both professional and inexperienced audiences. Some of these are:
- Diving baptism on the island: We will go to the island of Benidorm and from there we will dive into the water for the first time.
- Diving baptism in Cala Mal Pas: with this one-day course you will try a diving class in the sea for the first time.
- PADI course: this course is aimed at those who want to learn to dive in the open sea and obtain the basic certificate.
- Advanced PADI course: once you have obtained your certificate, you will be able to continue expanding your diving knowledge and techniques.
- Guided tour with snorkel: we will enter the waters of Cala del Mal Pas, a small corner between the beaches of Levante and Poniente
from Benidorm that has a great variety of underwater life.
- Diving in Cala del Tío Ximo: it is necessary to have some knowledge of scuba diving to participate in this activity. This marine region is impressive both for its colors and for the diversity of fish that inhabit it.