Gijón Despedidas is an active tourism company that is mainly aimed at groups of friends who want to celebrate an original bachelor party and different from what is usually done. Specifically, the proposal of Gijón Farewells is based on the organization of different outdoor activities in which you will have a great time and of which you will take an unforgettable memory.
Some of the activities you can hire:
- Karting: Participate in incredible races with your friends in the circuit where Fernando Alonso began making his first steps in the world of karting. The track measures 700 meters and is 8 meters wide, ideal for overtaking at any time. You can do a simple career or a grand prize with a previous qualification round.
- Hiking: Tour the province of Asturias on foot. You can do a coast trekking through the area of the cliffs attached to the sea or tour the province through the interior through magical forests and abandoned villages. Choose what you choose you will not regret.
- Boat Trips: With the incredible catamaran of Gijón Farewells you can make a party on the high seas super fun, away from the hustle and bustle of the people on land. You can also take a walk along the coast.
- Paintball: Gijón Farewells organizes paintball games in the only paintball field in the Gijón area. All the material is provided by Gijón Farewells so that you only have to worry about fine-tuning your aim and riddling the opponents.
The typical of bachelor parties is to have a party with lots of drinks and food. Gijón Farewell Boat Trips gives you the opportunity to do this but in a beautiful catamaran and over the sea, away from the bustle and prying eyes of people on land.
The catamaran is a beautiful boat that has all kinds of comforts. You can dance, drink, sing, eat, laugh and have fun like never before aboard this modern, elegant and well-maintained catamaran.
The catamaran can also be rented to simply take a walk along the coast. It is a very good way to disconnect from the routine while enjoying the tranquility of the sea, the sway of the waves and unsurpassed views of the beautiful Asturian coast.
The boat can be hired for hours or days, and includes everything you need to have a great time, including the crew if you do not have a ship's license card.
Gijón Despedidas also offers other activities that you can combine with these boat trips such as canoeing, caving, paintball, etc. Come and enjoy the best boat trips!
Gijón Despedidas Canoeing is a company specialized in leisure and adventure sports that is especially aimed at groups of friends who want to celebrate an unforgettable bachelor party.
They propose all kinds of activities to spend one or several great days, among which the canoeing. Everyone knows that Asturias is a land of canoeists. The descent of the Sella River in August attracts thousands of fans of this sport every year who want to go down one of the most beautiful rivers in Spain and Europe.
With Gijón Farewells you can descend this river by canoe in the company of the certified monitors of this company. You can make a stretch of 7, 10 or 15 kilometers in length depending on your level and fitness. The descent also includes a cold picnic that you can take at any time during the activity. After the descent, they will pick you up and take you to the starting point where you can shower and change.
Enjoy this perfect activity to do in a group, even with children. All the material used will be provided by Gijón Farewells, and in addition to the beginning of the descent you will have a brief explanatory session with the monitors who will tell you everything you have to know to do the activity without problems.
Celebrate your bachelor party in a different and innovative way with Gijón Farewells Thematic Adventures . This company proposes you different gymcanas or thematic adventures so that you choose the one that you most want:
- The crazy Asturian Olympics: This adventure consists of a team competition in which you will have to fight with your rivals in the most crazy sports you can imagine as a war of Viking catapults, a race of rafting boludo , survive the web or win an air race. But as the important thing is not to win but to participate, at the end of the Olympics there will be a prize ceremony with medals for all participants.
- Robin Hood Adventure: Robin Hood had a great time with his companions in the Sherwood forests. Now you can do the same in the landscapes of Asturias. Find all the hidden magic arrows while competing with other teams in all kinds of nature-related tests such as treasure hunt or tower assault. The winning team can boast against the rest in the awards ceremony at the end of the day.
- Orientation Adventure: This adventure, in addition to having fun, will help you learn to move around the mountain with the help of a map and a compass or a GPS. The team that before finds all the scattered beacons throughout the area will win. To get some of them you will have to pass fun tests.
Do something with your farewell and live an adventure of Gijón Farewells.
The paintball field of Gijón Farewell Paintball is the only field for the practice of this sport in the Gijón area. It is located in Mareo, very close to the training camp of Sporting de Gijón. It is the ideal place to celebrate a bachelor party in an original, fun and exciting way.
Paintball emerged as an adventure sport in the United States, in the state of New Hampshire specifically. It was there that several shepherds began playing and fighting paint battles using the paint guns they used to mark their sheep. From there, it was established as a sport that is practiced worldwide and that increasingly has more fans.
With Gijón Farewells you can play incredible games with your friends. You will have all the necessary equipment, provided by the company itself. This includes a helmet to protect the head from possible impacts, a monkey or full-body suit whose main mission is to protect clothes from paint stains and a marker gun that you will use to riddle your enemies.
In addition to paintball, you can also hire a barbecue meal ideal to regain strength and discuss the best shootings of the day with colleagues. If you have young children they can also play paintball in the Splatball mode, specially adapted for them with less powerful guns so that the impacts are not so strong.
Adrenaline and asphalt are mixed in the Gijón Karting Farewell races. You can compete in incredible races on the circuit where Fernando Alonso himself started in the world of karting. This track has a length of 700 meters and a width of 8 meters, so it is perfect for making the most risky and wild overtaking.
Go with your friends and participate in exciting races while celebrating an unparalleled farewell. You can choose between two different modalities:
- Free race: Ten minutes of pure competition and adrenaline competing with your friends for being the fastest. The start is stopped and you will have a state-of-the-art timing system so that there is no doubt about who has been the best driver.
- Grand Prix: This modality is somewhat more complete since in addition to the final race it also includes a first round that makes training and qualifying round. The start of the final race will be based on the position in which you finish the qualifying round. At the end of the race the top three will go up to the podium for an awards ceremony.
Gijón Farewell Hiking offers you fantastic walking routes through the province of Asturias to celebrate your bachelor party or simply for the pleasure of being able to exercise and enjoy nature. Specifically, it offers two types of routes:
- Traditional hiking trails: Gijón Farewell hiking trails are carefully designed and designed so that walkers can walk on foot truly spectacular places. Thus, along the road a 50-meter-high bridge crosses over an incredible landscape, passes through several abandoned villages that constitute a mysterious landscape with semi-ruined houses between lush landscapes and also crosses a thick forest that will remind you of the best fairy tales of the Grimm brothers.
- Coast Trekking: The coast trekking route runs along the Asturian coast and almost resembles a canyoning route. In fact the walkers wear neopreo since it is practically inevitable to get wet at some point along the way. You will visit the cliffs that are at the limit of sea level. There you will be able to contemplate wonderful views of the coast while negotiating different climbs and offsets that make this route a very complete and dynamic activity.
Why not spend a bachelor party underground? Doing caving can make a fascinating, fun and very original activity. Gijón Despedidas Caving gives you the opportunity to explore incredible caves and underground caves in Asturias, through the areas of Ribadesella, Cangas de Onís and Picos de Europa.
The caving consists in the exploration of caves by crossing them with the frontal light of the helmet as the only illumination. It is an activity that is always interesting and fun, since each new bend offers new surprises. You will be able to contemplate beautiful rock formations and you will have to climb, unclog, rappel, etc., in order to continue advancing little by little.
The group is always accompanied by a monitor titled Gijón Farewells that will show you how to move through the cave. In addition, all the material you are going to need is also provided by Gijón Farewells so that you do not have to worry or worry about anything.
Of course, you don't have to do the caving activity just for a farewell, but you can do it whenever you want.
If you are looking to surprise your friend in his bachelor party with activities that go out of the ordinary in this type of events , in Fijón Farewells we propose the archery . Fun, original and among friends ... everything is better.