In Piratas del Sella the aspirants to conquer the river have a prize because if you come dressed as buccaneers at least 6 members of the group we give you two bottles of cider. Dressed in a handkerchief and eye patch you will be prepared for any of our activities that are characterized by:
- A difficult price to match : we are worried about the economy, like everyone else, and we didn't want to leave anyone out of the fun, so we thought about lowering costs by focusing on what really matters. This way you will receive the activity with the best quality and safety conditions but without extras that most of the time are only used as a claim. It is easy to understand how we have achieved it. We ask for minimum groups of 4 members and we operate on the weekend. There is no more trick.
We are flexible, if you are a large group and you need to come from Monday to Friday, calling us and arranging it will be enough.
- Activities to enjoy alone or in combination : next to the star of our catalog, the descent of the Sella in Canoa, you can request rafting from March to May, and gymkhanas of yellow humor. This way you will have the complete plan for your event or bachelor party without missing anything else.
With Piratas del Sella you will make the descent of this river by canoe cheaper without giving up anything. We put your pocket in front of small details that do not take you out of anything, optimizing the resources we have at our disposal to provide you with the adventure you expect at the lowest possible price.
One of the keys to the success of this proposal is that we work in groups of a minimum of 4 people who will have at your disposal:
- A double canoe, if two adults are going to travel there, or three seats for the participation of children under 13 years. At least 8 years is required to participate taking into account a minimum height of 1 meter 10 centimeters for safety. There are individual canoes that we use to complete those groups that are not even.
- A small initial course on driving along which we will give you instructions on the itinerary and a brochure with tips that we consider important. You will carry a shovel and a life jacket, in addition to a drum that stays dry inside for small valuables such as mobile.
Here you will not have parking problems and, if displacement is necessary, we will take care of us.
The Pirates of the Sella are going to give you the most fun tests you can face in the north of the peninsula. We are next to the most known riverbed in the area, between the towns of Llanes and Cangas de Onís. If you come from Gijón it will take less than an hour to arrive.
Our challenges in the style of the Yellow Humor contest are developed in an area of land exceeding 15 thousand m2 in which you can even park. We will spend about 2 hours in which:
- You have to be groups of at least 8 people . Keep in mind that this is very positive for the price because it allows us to offer you a more economical proposal. You can do the gymkhana only or opt for one of the options that we recommend that you combine with a rafting or canoeing descent.
- We will be sharing collective or pair games in which the skills, abilities and speed of the participants are determined. They are fun and suitable for everyone, you will not have problems to overcome them although you should not fear some small fall, or scrub through the mud, it will help you laugh even more!