At the Llanes Surf School we offer you much more than wave training. Our location in the most beautiful part of the Asturian coast allows us to facilitate access to other adventure disciplines.
Some of the ones we recommend to get to the most significant points of this part of the north of the peninsula are:
At the Llanes Surf School we could not ignore that we are in the perfect location to make the best known canoe descent. That is why we increase our list of activities with a proposal to lower the seal in one of the simplest boats that exist.
Its general characteristics are:
- Participants must know how to swim, with this clear concept, they can come from the age of 5 . In addition, up to 12 are included in the discounted children's rate.
- Your pet comes free : and if you want to wear a life jacket you can rent it at a very low cost. We put the picnic for your dog for free.
- We start from Arriondas right on the bridge that is above the Sella riverbed. As for the arrival you can choose depending on the length of the chosen descent. The minimum is 7 kilometers and 2 hours are used to finish it, there is an average of twice the route that requires 3 hours and a half. The longest of all asks us for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes to complete its 17 kilometers.
The hours to start the activity are between 11 am and 1:30 pm but it will always be finished at 6:00 pm.
- The material that you will have for the adventure consists of the canoe, which you can share, and the paddle for each one. You will wear life jackets and a neoprene, raincoat or both depending on the weather. We will lend you a tight container so that your valuables do not get wet and we will prepare a sandwich with water, fruit and a cake.
In the Llanes Surf School you will learn to move on the waves while you are surrounded by the magnificent surroundings of the Asturian coast. You have several ways to acquire all the knowledge you need about this sport:
- Through a baptism of surfing : this is your first contact with the modality that we approach in two phases to make it easier. We spent the first one dealing with the basics and safety in water. Then we will enter the sea with the tables to complete the 120 minutes that this experience lasts.
- With courses and classes : our complete courses have a minimum duration of 3 days in which we will lend you both the board and the neoprene, the lycra if necessary and the leash to ensure you. Each day we will remain attentive to the sea conditions before choosing the beach to practice.
If you are going to participate in a group we will consider your age and level so that the teaching is adequate for the common of the students. However, you can also hire individual lessons individually when required.