In Leisure Sport Galicia we offer water and land activities in the Ría de Arosa for children, adolescents and adults and we also provide accommodation in Luxury Shops on the beach, in the municipality of Vilanova de Arousa.
Entertainment and fun at the Ría de Arosa are assured, our experience tells us seeing the result in thanks from the client we receive after each visit. Our main areas of action are:
- Nautical activities : with routes and crossings along the estuary with kayaks or paddle boards sup to which is added the original option of giant paddle surf for groups of Up to 10 people We walk you in zodiac or with the acceleration with which we tow the water banana. We also prepare gymkhanas and have a safe inflatable pool especially for the little ones.
- Summer school : for the months of school holidays, from July to the beginning of September. It is designed for children from 7 years and young until 17 in the morning, afternoon or full hours from 10 am to 7 pm. We have additional services such as dining room and extended hours, always from Monday to Friday excluding holidays. We share nautical adventures and games in which the intellect is worked.
With Leisure Sport Galicia you have multiple possibilities to try the kayak in natural points of as much interest in the province of Pontevedra as the Ría de Arosa . These boats are the best for navigating these types of natural sites since they have a zero impact on the environment.
If you are only looking for some advice on how to handle it and go directly to the water we rent them for very cheap rates for times of 30 minutes or a full hour. You will get on board an individual kayak or for two or three seats as requested. If you prefer an organized excursion you have:
- The kayak route in the Ría de Arosa : it is 4 hours of travel which gives us for half a day moving along the estuary towards the islands of Arosa and Areoso. We can also dedicate the whole day with an 8-hour experience that will give us twice the time to know these places with more calm and detail making the stops that we want to rest and eat what we take with us.
- The kayak descent of the Unia : we will go to this river to travel its course for 4 hours observing riverside landscapes as we pass.
In Leisure Sport Galicia we want you to experience paddle surfing in Arosa in different ways so you can experience several of its possibilities. That is why we have for you both sup tables of the usual and giant sizes giving you the option to try this activity individually or in groups.
- Paddle surfing initiation courses : start by laying the foundations for this modality with a 90-minute class with instructor. We begin by introducing the characteristics of the material and chat about water safety. We will move on to the practical part to rehearse what you are learning.
- Rental of sup material : during the time you decide we provide you with the board, the paddle and the leash that is used to hold it to your ankle so that you do not separate too much from the board if you fall into the water. You can request this equipment to use it for one hour, 4 or 8 hours in total by arranging it all day.
- Big Sup : this is how the giant paddle surf is known. We use a table of much larger size, so you can get an idea can upload up to 10 participants at the same time. You can try for fun or for a trip along the Arousa estuary.
In Leisure Galicia Sport the boys and girls who are between 7 and 17 years old have a better summer with our urban camps. They remain active from the beginning of July until the first week of September as we seek to match the period of holidays at the school.
There are three schedules always available from Monday to Friday non-holidays: tomorrow's groups are with us from 10 am to 2 pm, the afternoon shift starts at 3 pm and goes until 7 pm and if you decide to enroll your children in continuous hours we will welcome them from 10 am to 7 pm. We also have time extension in case you need to leave them before going to work.
It is possible to request dining service with menus served daily. The time devoted to food goes from 2 pm to 3 pm.
- Sports and nautical activities : we will have classes to start paddle surfing after perfecting, we will try tandem kitesurfing after doing a baptism, we will dive with glasses of snorkeling and we will sail by kayak among others.
- On-site games : we will experiment with polymer clay and participate in games that contribute to the development of intellectual abilities.