The creators of Explore Mallorca have felt a special passion for nature since always and with this impulse we saw the need for those who visit the Balearic Islands to have an alternative proposal that shows them the great wealth that the area possesses in all areas.
This has resulted in an extensive list of options in which the places of greatest interest have been sought by combining it with personalized attention to the client:
- Trekking : we will walk on itineraries of a length according to your level to show you thick forests, the Tramontana areas and the cliffs that rise above the Mediterranean. We can give the excursion a cultural or gastronomic touch.
- Coasteering : for those who do not want to miss the sea or the mountain. It includes some hiking to reach rocks above the sea from which we will jump.
- Canyoning : for these occasions we will change the waters of the sea through which they lower the riverbed. We will pass through the interior, saving different heights with jumps or abseiling, swimming at other points and walking at those of less intensity.
- Climbing : in any of its variants, forming or accompanying you to guide your departure. We attend them all, to do classic climbing, to try the sports or in psychobloc.
In Explore Mallorca we know the wide catalog of canyons that can be descended on the island. Any of them opens the doors to natural spaces that most visitors have not even imagined on many occasions because they do not conceive of an alternative tourism to sun and beach.
We want you to go one step further and uncheck yourself from the rest exploring with us in experiences that will ask for everything. In a ravine you will swim, learn to rappel, you will jump from one point to another, you will walk on the riverbed and you will overcome all the natural obstacles that come before us while the instructor tells you how to do it. We will choose the itinerary according to your level:
- If you need to start we can go through the ravine of Coanegra, those of Binifaldó or Namora.
- For those who know something about this modality L’Ofre, Lly, Almará or Son Gallard are recommended because they can be considered medium level.
- In advanced level we find Salt de Vistamar, Sa Fosca or Son Nebot although in this grade you can decide on a training course.
Depending on the occasion we can put a point of return to the meeting place on a boat.
In Explore Mallorca we could not guarantee that you are getting the most complete impression of the island if we give up underwater activities. That is why we approach diving not only in its traditional ways. We have also incorporated the latest technology in underwater exploration.
You can choose what you feel like attending to if you have some experience, you need to start from scratch or you are looking for something completely different from your classic dives:
- Dive baptisms : are those recommended for the general public that has not had contact with scuba diving. Its duration is short but enough to know the main features of the material and the basic aspects that make it possible to use it.
- Scuba diving courses : so that those who have completed the baptism can continue or are destined to those who prefer to directly obtain the diving qualification. They are also available in advanced levels for certified divers.
- Scuba diving trips : you already have the experience and the title but you don't know the island and the best dive sites so we will be your companions.
- Snorkel : for which you only need a mask and a tube. We will stay close to the sea surface in an activity for all ages.
The largest of the Balearic Islands opens all kinds of alternatives to climbers regardless of the modality in which they usually operate. In Explore Mallorca we take you to the most prominent sectors of it to accompany you in your favorite sport.
You can try places that are suitable for sport or classic climbing, with perfect locations for bouldering and psychobloc. In addition to providing instructors we can rent a boat to reach cliffs where you can do psychobloc.
If you want to ascend mountains and rocks with the only strength of your limbs you can count on us to:
- The training courses we organize : you will learn what you need to know about climbing before using yourself. We will talk about the material, the security and we will practice in organized outings. You mark the level as we are prepared to teach you from the point you require.
- Guardianship Climbing : if you think you already know enough to undertake your vertical ascent journey but you do not want to compromise your safety our instructor will go with you checking that everything runs normally, helping you in technical aspects and anticipating the characteristics of the area.
There is a version of Mallorca that remains hidden from view but is worth breaking through to those who visit us. That is why in Explore Mallorca we have studied the network of cavities that make up the island to go on an expedition with you in order to get under the Balearic land surface.
In them we will notice the different formations in the rock that find their origin in the passage of time. Stalagmites, stalactites and sometimes imposing columns are washed between its vaults, floors and narrow passages resulting from the erosion of water and the deposits of elements that it leaves in the stone. Some of the caves that we can visit are:
- Avenc de S´embut : and only with its name can we get an idea of its similarity with a funnel in its initial part. It has large rooms and other minor steps that range between a maximum height of 7 meters and a minimum of just over one.
- Cave of the Bell : we will go to it to travel an itinerary that occupies the second position in depth of the whole island. It gives us the opportunity to see all the underground formations that are given so it has a high interest.
The interior of Mallorca has so much to show us that the importance of our resistance level is far from walking through the nature or age of our companions. In Explore Mallorca we will show you the multitude of landscapes that compose it by providing us with high contrast scenes between holm oak forests, ravines over the river, cliffs cut by the sea and roads along the Tramuntana Mountains .
Know these and other points and you will know why these mountains have been declared a World Heritage Site. If you are not convinced by one of the proposals we give you, we will customize it for you:
- Trekking by levels : of initiation, medium difficulty or advanced degree that are distinguished by the length of the section to be traveled. These are respectively 10, 15 and 20 kilometers.
- Cultural trekking : a route through nature to which we add a visit that will familiarize us with the cultural side of the island.
- Gastronomic trekking : in addition to the walking tour we will make a tasting of traditional Balearic products.
- Adventure trekking : to the expedition we will add access to a cave, a climbing section or a rappel session.