With Parres WaterSports you won't need anything else on the beach. We are fulfilling our idea of transmitting our feeling for water sports, with options for everyone that can be done at any time. This way we are within reach of those who spend their holidays in the area, as well as those who have their usual place of residence here.
- We organize courses : of what you want, if you were waiting for the opportunity to learn to sail, to ride a kite, to take a windsurfing board or to drive rowing and sup ... we run out of possibilities, neither in terms of variety of disciplines, nor in availability of our lessons.
- Scheduled activities : throughout the year we look for special moments that we can share, such as paddle surf routes taking advantage of the full moon, or those times when the day begins or ends and we combine them with yoga.
- Options for groups : all corporations and groups are different, especially those who compose them, that's why we listen to you and prepare the perfect activity package for you.
- Summer schools : the activity of children does not stop, nor do we have to restrict them in summer so that during the day they can participate in our water sports school.
The best thing about kayaking is that you don't even have to think about it to start or take advantage of to get away from the sand for a few hours and get closer to islets or cliffs that are much more curious to us than spending all day grinding us without more.
In Parres WaterSports we rent these simple boats, at any time, for the space you need. You can share it with the rest of the people you come with or row alone if all you want is to disconnect from the rest of the world.
In addition, we organize routes in which we combine within the same group the possibility of going by kayak or paddle surf boards in which the same route is established for both modalities.
The itineraries follow the coast along La Manga del Mar Menor, where the tranquility of the waters allows us to enter the sea without hardly any effort and without any danger acquiring the kayak handling quickly.
We have no problem hearing what kind of places you would like to see, you just have to tell us before and we will organize the itinerary for you.
Kitesurfing always attracts the attention of those on the beach. In Parres WaterSports we see how you admire the spectacular nature of those who get carried away by a kite with the only help of the breeze over the sea.
We will help you join this sport as soon as possible, as a school with the corresponding approval for it. We are very serious in terms of quality and permits, but also the closest when it comes to becoming a new adept through:
- A 60-minute test : you will finally know what it feels like to drive one of these kites. Of course, we must go firmly in this sport, so this introduction will be done entirely in the arena. From there, you will only think about moving forward.
- Class any day of 3 hours : in which the level is the least because we will start from where you are. The first time will have time to put the feet in the water although we will stay in the body drag, the kite drags us but the board is still to the side.
- One hour of class in private : you have us for you to focus on that aspect that you need to improve, or continue learning if that is what you want.
Those who prefer relaxed experiences, in communion with nature, have the long-awaited response in paddle surfing. In Parres WaterSports we think that there is nothing like going into the sea on one of these large tables, in which stability eliminates all the difficulties that other disciplines may entail.
In the SUP we carry an oar that helps us to travel along the coast in the form of a crossing. It is also perfect combined with yoga exercises at special times of the day, such as when the sun rises or sets again.
Before, let's start with the ways you have to learn it:
- Trying 1 hour at any time: an approach to how this table is handled and its possibilities that allows you to take advantage of the minimum time you have.
- Course to begin of 4 hours: in which we teach you that the sea will be from now on your great ally and that you do not need more than this table to discover it.
- Classes privately or individually booked: when you can you just have to request more personal attention.
The waves have always attracted your attention and, in Parres WaterSports we know that, when you see surfers pass, board under your arm, ideas about bohemian lives in freedom come to your mind. Are you going to stay in the arena again wanting to try something that is at your fingertips?
We recommend you learn surfing because it will change your life. It may seem impossible now, but this sport gives you a different perspective on things and hooks you forever. We are going to put everything on our part so that you get it by giving you schedules and a variety of possibilities:
- 1 hour experience : yes the excuses are over because they are 60 minutes that do not commit you to anything. We talked about theory on the shore and entered the water.
- Complete course of initiation : in just 4 hours you will gain a lot in autonomy and you will know how to relate and put into practice, try at least, all the concepts that we will be working on.
- Independent classes in private or group : if you want to have us for yourself, you can do it, we will focus on what you think you should reinforce, with our advice. You can also book classes when you have time.
The first thing we think of Parres WaterSports when we decided to organize sailing lessons, is that we had to be able to unlink it from the image of exclusivity that it has had for years.
As part of the Valencian Federation, we will approach it with all the humility that allows us to know it as experts in both sport and personal enrichment. To do this:
- You can sign up for our loose classes : it doesn't matter the level or the knowledge if you have some before you come to us. It's about that in 2 hours and 30 minutes we continue your training from the point where you have stayed, if you already have a base.
- Initiation to the dinghy sailing : to navigate with the assistance of your teacher being supervised in your maneuvers. The material of course, we put it, and it lasts 10 hours. To achieve full autonomy you will have to go deeper with a next course.
- Private lesson : an hour of class in which the main intention is that we can delve into those knowledge that you need most or want to work.
In Parres WaterSports you can finally learn windsurfing following the premises of who has been part of world competitions, such as Daniel Parres, the germ of our company. We do not want to teach you, we want much more, than internalists as we do, everything that can bring you a discipline like this.
To start you will have to decide on one of the options we have planned so that you can adapt the training to the time you have:
- A first 1 hour experience : perfect if you just arrived and you can't wait any longer to know if it's your thing. In just 60 minutes we will tell you the characteristics of the material and we will enter the water. You will have a contact where you will observe your abilities for this sport.
- Initiation program : with a total of 10 hours aimed at acquiring the ability to fend for yourself in the water.
- Loose or private classes : to learn when it suits you, the first 2 hours and a half in the second case. Flexibility in teaching is the most appropriate for you to really learn.