With Tikiaventura you have the opportunity to know the mountains of Leon with the widest variety of snowshoeing routes. You can rent the material to go for free but, if you prefer that we guide you through any of the 7 places that are Biosphere Reserve , we advise you:
- The excursion to Puerto de Vegarada : it is close to the San Isidro station inside the Picos de Europa Park. The most curious are its ice waterfalls that we will find ascending to Pico Faro.
- The route to the Absent Lake : we find it in the same area but this time we will go to the glacial circus between the summits of Requejines and that of Ausente.
- Outing with snowshoes to the Viadangos Valley : it belongs to the Alto Bernesga, just over a dozen kilometers from Villamanín and next to the Valgrande Pajares station.
- Puerto de Tarna : we will be walking along the border with Asturian lands to see the Massif of Los Mapodres.
- Valle de Arbas or Fontún : these are very easy itineraries that will reward us with beautiful views of the Upper Bernesga.
This type of snow adventure usually takes 2 to 3 hours. While we are doing the activity we will be recording it on video so you can see it in detail later.